• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners V Roar

Tevor

Funnily enough they’re on 23 points and any other season in the last 10 years that has you safe from the spoon. 5 points between the spoon and finals right now which is almost unheard of. May stretch out as the final rounds unfold but it has been a very competitive season. Usually it’s 15+ or even closer to 20.
I've been looking at this as well, pretty sure I seen the highest points for the spoon was 29 in 2009/10 when Adelaide got the spoon and the bottom four teams were all within 3 points. These seasons don't happen very often. On form I think the spoon is either the Roars or the Cows, pretty sure they may play each other before the end of the season as well.

Tevor

I've been looking at this as well, pretty sure I seen the highest points for the spoon was 29 in 2009/10 when Adelaide got the spoon and the bottom four teams were all within 3 points. These seasons don't happen very often. On form I think the spoon is either the Roars or the Cows, pretty sure they may play each other before the end of the season as well.
Roar and Cows don't play each other again this season.

Meerkat

Funnily enough they’re on 23 points and any other season in the last 10 years that has you safe from the spoon. 5 points between the spoon and finals right now which is almost unheard of. May stretch out as the final rounds unfold but it has been a very competitive season. Usually it’s 15+ or even closer to 20.
That’s because we took the spoon several years running.

FFC Mariner

That is why I thought we were a good chance in this game as we struggle to break down teams that sit deep with good defensive structures. I feel Moon did what he had to do with the team he had and went full blown defense and this ultimately seen his demise, probably why Austin packed up and left so early in the season. It was never going to be a game plan that suited his style, shame as he appeared to be a character that would've added something to the league. Roar are a mess and now very likely to win some timber ware. Might be their first spoon as well, haven't checked but don't recall them ever finishing at the bottom. Such a shame as QLD needs a better team than what they have had for a long while.
For some reason I cant really recall, Roar can die in a fire - and take their glory hunting GF only fans with them

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred