• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners v Welly (Pride Round)

bikinigirl

[QUOTE="midfielder, post: 351321, member: 120]
I hope Danny can regain last year form.... maybe with a five or six week run in the first team his form will return..

Danny has been outstanding the last month so not sure where this comment is coming from?
[/QUOTE]

. took me a while to process this one ... as I don't think Vuka had much form to speak of last year

... I think he meant Dan Hall ???

Jerem

Keen to see moresche with some more training and a lil game time
In his legs, after last week love to see nis launch a rocket from outside the box

maybe hall on for kaltex
DHL per haps as a loose ten? I don’t really know his play

Last edited:

Ironbark

Danny has been outstanding the last month so not sure where this comment is coming from?

. took me a while to process this one ... as I don't think Vuka had much form to speak of last year

... I think he meant Dan Hall ???
[/QUOTE]
Funny, I also assumed this was a typo but thought he meant Dylan. Dan Hall makes more sense

midfielder

It was Dan Hall.... tho it was obvious..

Love to win tonight and all other results are draws...

We play in yellow, i.e Brazil and we have an amazing front line... so if they score 2 we need to score 3....

Hopefully and its maybe worth a candle in the window Nizzy scores and gets the monkey off his back...

as an aside.... nothing to do with the match.... got home early around 3:00 to make wife a lovely dinner .... anyWho people two doors away are selling and they have had a team of folk with blowers etc, and other kinda of noise making machines... maybe the ultimate first world whinge [given its daytime] but STFU I live in the Bays and want quite....

Those F......ing blowers by F they get to you after a couple of hours.... On a world scale its low I understand but I wanted to snip on a glass of bubbles with a cheese plate some crackers, and wait for my slow cooked beef stew.... then off to the match....

Michael

Home from work, quiet beer and very excited for tonight. Could be a high scoring end to end affair, Zawada has to be controlled by hally and Kaltak. Brian can’t afford any marking slip ups at all tonight.
Hope DWH is good enough for the bench, we’d have some genuine firepower now with moresche, Theo and DWH coming on against tiring defenders.
My expected line up;
Vuka
Storm Hally Brian Fazz
Max Nizz
Silvera. Beni
Dingo Tulio

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
well, i would expect to score some goals tonight given the firepower on the pitch and on the bench , stopping the Willungtun Phunex will be a job for Kaltex and the Hype man ...but fear not , we got this :thumbup: :pirashoot:

pjennings

Just out of hospital so won't be making this one. We need to be winning more consistently to pull away from the pack. I'm happy we will score. Hell we played crap last week and still scored two. We need to tighten up at the back and the attack needs to start clicking with the new players. DWH, Christian and that new player Moresche!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred