• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners v WTFU 30/4

turbo

Only thing I can think of with time is the club are going to do a big push for families, but they'd better get their skates on if they are because it's Wednesday and I haven't seen any promotion.

Tevor

Only thing I can think of with time is the club are going to do a big push for families, but they'd better get their skates on if they are because it's Wednesday and I haven't seen any promotion.
Not sure the club gets much say to be honest, if they did they made a huge mistake because so many people are playing their own games etc. I know others who can not make it for this very reason and a few on here as well. Debacle no matter what way you look at it. Get ready for another 3k crowd.

turbo

Not sure the club gets much say to be honest, if they did they made a huge mistake because so many people are playing their own games etc. I know others who can not make it for this very reason and a few on here as well. Debacle no matter what way you look at it. Get ready for another 3k crowd.
Well the club was able to request an earlier kick off last time we played them so I doubt it’s off the cards completely. I don’t see how it benefits the APL to push it earlier. There are 3 games on Saturday with 2 at 745 why not push us to 330, another at 530 then 745 if it was an APL decision?

Tevor

Well the club was able to request an earlier kick off last time we played them so I doubt it’s off the cards completely. I don’t see how it benefits the APL to push it earlier. There are 3 games on Saturday with 2 at 745 why not push us to 330, another at 530 then 745 if it was an APL decision?
The two games at 7.45 is all P- and the APL agreed to it in their contract so expect it to stay for future seasons and until P- lose so much many they don't renew. It is essentially to increase ratings so they can have two games in different states to attract the highest ratings. Problem is nobody is watching anyway.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami