• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Matchday 22 v Plastics

Josho Howe

Anyone unhappy with seating arrangements, make your way into bay 16 and you can have a good time with the lads. As an active member for nearly 10 years now, l can assure you it is a fun time

Coz of restrictions, l have to assume we're gonna be forced to sit down which sucks but doesn't stop anyone from making noise even if you've got a mask on

Get amongst it

scottmac

Suspended
Haven’t read this thread in full till now.

Finally got my step mother to rejoin, and my elderly parents felt confident going tomorrow given the crowds and space we’ve had around us in previous games this season has been very acceptable. But now I really don’t what to tell them… I have no idea what to expect with the social distancing or what in good conscience I’m supposed to do. How can I?

Last season we had to be moved from the seats we’ve had since V3, to create more social distancing when there were no cases on the coast, Now we have thousands of cases and we’re being told that all traffic will be corralled into one side and the other reserve members are going to be moved into our bay.

I can make my own decisions and live by the risk but I’m not happy making that call for others when I can’t know what I’m actually dealing with.

For someone whose always tried to make the best of things and stay positive. Really not a bloody happy member at all right now. I’m sure it’s a practical decision for the club, but for our little group of members you’ve just made it really difficult to feel like we can attend and safely use our memberships.
Just move to an area that you feel comfortable in, if your usual spot isn't comfortable for you. I can't see there being more than 3500 there. You'll probably not notice the difference other than looking at an empty stand......

Forum Phoenix

Just move to an area that you feel comfortable in, if your usual spot isn't comfortable for you. I can't see there being more than 3500 there. You'll probably not notice the difference other than looking at an empty stand......
Yeah I have to see how my parents feel about still going first, otherwise I think that’s what we’ll try to do if there are too many people around us - though we’re in reserved seats not GA and you’re not supposed to be allowed to move there.

scottmac

Suspended
Yeah I have to see how my parents feel about still going first, otherwise I think that’s what we’ll try to do if there are too many people around us - though we’re in reserved seats not GA and you’re not supposed to be allowed to move there.
I'm fairly sure you'll be able to do whatever you want in this circumstance. I'd even drop a line to the club early tomorrow.....

Wombat

Just came back from dinner at the pub in Wyong (I wont name it in case some ponce causes problems) and you wouldn't know Covid was a think TBH....and OMG it was refreshing. Live music while you eat, parking out the front, the food was seriously good. Everyone was chilled.

I put my mask on to get drinks, apart from that, happy days.

2259 is now cool.....hardly a bogan in sight.

I have been impacted with 5 staff down over the last 10 days but I'm not seeing anything for people to be scared of, especially if you are jabbed.

Its a 3 day flu.

Enjoy the Football.

COYY

Pirate Pete

Anyone unhappy with seating arrangements, make your way into bay 16 and you can have a good time with the lads. As an active member for nearly 10 years now, l can assure you it is a fun time

Coz of restrictions, l have to assume we're gonna be forced to sit down which sucks but doesn't stop anyone from making noise even if you've got a mask on

Get amongst it
Would that be the same restrictions the cove have been adhering to for the last few games Josho?
icon_rolleyes.gif

turbo

Would that be the same restrictions the cove have been adhering to for the last few games Josho?
icon_rolleyes.gif
I believe they were under more scrutiny last night and were told to stay seated. Don’t know if it happened, don’t recall seeing the usual cut to crowds in the game

turbo

Just came back from dinner at the pub in Wyong (I wont name it in case some ponce causes problems) and you wouldn't know Covid was a think TBH....and OMG it was refreshing. Live music while you eat, parking out the front, the food was seriously good. Everyone was chilled.

I have been impacted with 5 staff down over the last 10 days but I'm not seeing anything for people to be scared of, especially if you are jabbed.

Its a 3 day flu.

Enjoy the Football.

COYY
I was at the leaguesy for a kids bday thing last weekend middle of the day. Didn’t really want to but how do you say no to a kid who hasn’t had many party invites over the last few years? He’s just as likely to get it at preschool with the same kids.

Maybe 10% of people were wearing masks, I felt like I was in a different timeline and it had me questioning the rules I thought were in place. We’re now in a spot where many have had it or given up so anyone that hasn’t is thinking wtf?

dibo

Those of us with kids under 5 (and ineligible for vaccination) or relatives 75+ (vaccinated or otherwise) are probably being a bit more careful to protect them.

Personally, I'm triple jabbed and not worried at all, but I don't want to give it to someone who is more vulnerable than me.

Ironbark

Any news of players post-covid and chances of playing?

I kind of expect a similar line up to the ffa semi.

Thinking we still won't be up to full steam fitness-wise so a bit of management required for this. Think it will be a bigger test than the aerial sh*ts were, but that that hit out through the week would have helped.

Monty will have a strategy as usual.

Excited for game day

pjennings

Those of us with kids under 5 (and ineligible for vaccination) or relatives 75+ (vaccinated or otherwise) are probably being a bit more careful to protect them.

Personally, I'm triple jabbed and not worried at all, but I don't want to give it to someone who is more vulnerable than me.
This is where I sit. I also have a covid ICU nurse living with us which raises the risks.

Big Al

Overheard whilst getting a coffee this morning that another player has tested positive since Tuesday and is obviously out today. Source is connected so it’s probably correct. Hopefully it’s just the one (if true).
Wouldn’t be many left to get it

Big Al

Its a 3 day flu.

Enjoy the Football.

COYY
All the people up for this sort of fun have already had it and are now back to normal without a care in the world. We are now approaching the point where alot of had it and are now back in society.

Hopefully this will be the same for the crowds at games as well.

Good luck to boys today. Another win would be great for the teams conference

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julihrb