• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Matilda’s coming to Gosford

ryan

Gorry is key to a good World Cup for us. I'm also hoping KK can get a good run of games under her belt as she could prove vital. I'm not sure Van Egmond should be in an attacking role. We have plenty of players for that.

sydmariner

turbo

Worth noting it's actually a double header. I really like this approach and it means there shouldnt be so many dead games with no supporters

Match Day One
Date:
Thursday, 16 February 2023
Venue: Industree Group Stadium, Gosford, NSW
Match One: Spain v Jamaica – 4.10pm kick-off AEDT. Broadcast on Paramount+
Match Two: CommBank Matildas v Czechia – 7.10pm kick-off AEDT. Broadcast on 10 Bold, 10 Play and Paramount+
Tickets: https://premier.ticketek.com.au/

Forum Phoenix

I didn't see the number? Western was quiet, but felt like a pretty good crowd sitting in Eastern side.

Wasn't a fan of our football first half. After we scored in the second half Czech's lost their wind and we went up a notch and dominated. But there's a lot of improvement needed to be world cup contenders imo.

pjennings

Just over 7700. While a national team game, it is a NT game that is being aimed at young primary aged boys and girls on a school night. I suspect if they swapped the time to 6pm like Sunday's game's at CommBank against quality opposition like Spain there would have been a much larger crowd.

true believer

I didn't see the number? Western was quiet, but felt like a pretty good crowd sitting in Eastern side.

Wasn't a fan of our football first half. After we scored in the second half Czech's lost their wind and we went up a notch and dominated. But there's a lot of improvement needed to be world cup contenders imo.
7.7k ? the czech's lacked speed to be a threat on the counter.
mrs TB said the Spanish were very good .
should be interesting when we play them .

turbo

Just over 7700. While a national team game, it is a NT game that is being aimed at young primary aged boys and girls on a school night. I suspect if they swapped the time to 6pm like Sunday's game's at CommBank against quality opposition like Spain there would have been a much larger crowd.
Plus we got no matildas for ages and now its the second (albeit both weeknight) games in a few months. Doesn't feel like smart scheduling.

gemkayem

Last time they came in November there also wasn’t immediate games in newy and Sydney. A lot of those people probably didn’t travel when they have their own local game to go to. Had 11k there last time.
Disappointing it was a small crowd but plenty of kids there who loved it I’m sure

pjennings

Saw the report on nbn tonight. Sam Kerr mentioned, Polkinhorne's record and goal mentioned. Hayley Raso's 2 goals and an assist -crickets

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami