• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Matildas - AFC Womens Asian Cup

true believer

staj has a stack of US based phillipinoes . it looks like he has size and power .
i hope someone is paying attention .

true believer

Staj to become a national pariah when he sacrifices a player to two foot Kerr 2 mins in.
i reckon the thai will be lucky to get out of this .
if the big girls from the philippines don't get to tired their gunna roll the thai's @25 minutes

scottmac

Suspended
As alot of people are saying, what an absolute cluster of a team selection. Full strength against a team you could afford to get some young players some valuable game time. I'm sure there's some young players too, that once selected and played, will challenge the establishment. But then that's been this Matildas sides thing, don't rock the establishment. Seems like they've found a coach that will just tow the team line.

Last edited:

Huddo

If only the Matildas had a period in a game recently where they were so fa in front they could have practiced sitting back and passing it out, so they could have opened up the philos lines...

FFC Mariner

Staj has a rare ability to make shit teams harder to beat - perfect replacement for Arnie. Shame they never will though

Last edited:

turbo

Pity the Arab teams shun women’s football or he could cash in on petro dollars.
What woman in her right mind would opt to go over there and play? You'll probably be ok but if you aren't things can go very badly.

Edit - I mean in terms of strengthening their domestic leagues and raising up womens game up. Obviously the locals don’t have as much choice which is what you’re talking about.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami