• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

memberships ? are we all in

Iain Shand

Hi Iain, with stadiums being allowed to have 100% capacity again will those who requested their old seats be able to use them, or will we continue with the existing allocation?
Hey mate,
No even if we are up to 100% then reserved seat allocation will stay as is. We tried it before and then got moved back down to 50 then 25% before we even could get it implemented fully so we have made the decision to stay as is for the season so as not to cause any more confusion in the seating. Next season, if everything allows it, we will get everyone back to their normal seats as we promised.

Coast Football Ramble

This membership website is pretty crappy, can't even submit my payment....you'd think we'd make it easy to sign up. I guess I will have to phone up tomorrow if I have time. The cancel button worked just fine!!

I also got a page with about 5 things on it and no explanation of what I would be buying. What is CCMOSC, is that the supporters club? Didn't know you had to pay to listen to the podcast. what do you get for $5 compared to $20? I am guessing these are donations?

View attachment 1645

The podcast is free, these are donations as it does cost money to run the pod.
Thank you to CCM for allowing people to donate via their membership renewals.

Iain Shand

The podcast is free, these are donations as it does cost money to run the pod.
Thank you to CCM for allowing people to donate via their membership renewals.
I will admit that this page could have been explained better. Will make sure for next season it is more informative on what each section is for. Thank you for the feedback.

finally retired

I thought I read somewhere a couple of weeks ago we were staying at 25% capacity this season.....but given the reduced restrictions everywhere else I wasn't sure if we would increase for our home games too.

Iain Shand

Hi guys,
So our cap has been increased slightly and does seem like it will be further up again once we have our next home game in March.

This will mean then we will be able to sell more tickets for the upcoming games and wont have any caps on Memberships/ticket sales like we thought we may have earlier in the season.

General Admission seating will probably open up with potentially every row being available/full rows being allowed to sit in. This is something we will discuss with the stadium as restrictions are eased and communicate to everyone once we get closer to our next home game.

One thing that will most likely stay the same though is reserved seating.
Even if restrictions are lifted to 100% we are going to keep reserved seating as is for the season. We tried earlier in the season to change it back and we never got a chance to actually see it at a game as everything was changed again before the game kicked off. Now where we are at we are going to ask all members to stay where they are for this season and trust us to get them back to their normal seats next season when they renew.

Hope that makes sense and if anyone has any questions feel free to email me.

Shaun Mielekamp

Just further to this there has been overwhelming feedback from members to keep social distanced seating.
This means that we will not be looking to sell the reserved seats that were blocked out as part of this - just for clarity sake.
As a club we feel it very important that we do everything we can to have the right covid safe practices in the stadium regardless of the minimum standards and this is one of the steps.

I actually hope that there is pressure to review this all if we are faced with crowds 15k and over but for now we are confident this is the best way forward - for reference at the time of writing this post we are now allowed to go to 75% capacity, but who knows what it might be when we have our next home game. I see that there is a case in Wollongong today.

marinermick

Iain, do you know if we go back to our original member seats tomorrow?

What is stadium capacity for tomorrow and guidance around seating social distancing?

There is rain forecast tomorrow and I suspect there will be plenty of people moving from their allocated seats.

Iain Shand

Iain, do you know if we go back to our original member seats tomorrow?

What is stadium capacity for tomorrow and guidance around seating social distancing?

There is rain forecast tomorrow and I suspect there will be plenty of people moving from their allocated seats.
Hey mate,
Everyone is still sitting in their socially distanced seats tomorrow. Probably wont be going back to your original seats until next season. Capacity is 75% and social distancing is same as it has been so far during the season.
We have ponchos available at the membership marquee and the merchandise desk to help with the rain.

This may change but for tomorrow still need to follow these regulations.

style_cafe

Following last nights Storm v Soufs match there`s been an uproar from City fans who were told not to sing and not to stand up.
It seems the NRL covid rules are different to ours as the NRL crowd were allowed to sing,stand and not social distance at all.
I hope this isn`t an issue on Sunday and fully expect bay 16 to be at their best.
They were awesome in the second half last week and having some overzealous twat from security trying to make them all sit down and be quiet would just ruin the day.
I`d love to hear PP encouraging people to stand and sing "wont back down" that would be a nice touch and send a message to security...:popcorn:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami