• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Merchandise

Ozhammer

The more I see our home shirt, the more it is growing on me, although I still love the design of our away shirt, which was my first favourite.

adz

Staff member
I'd love to see a dogs Guernsey or pullover, it may seem a novelty but I'd love to put my pooch in a jersey.

Yes! We still have our Mariners leads from 2014/15 when there were pet memberships. If it's not a pet membership, at least some pet merch would be great.

Shaun Mielekamp

@Shaun How long does Fox own the rights for the full match post broadcast? If you were to set up a twitch account for example and upload previous matches and have it a pay per view, say like $5 per game would that be worth it/legal to do so?
They have the rights until June 30 this year - however I dare say they will be sold before this date hits. Personally I love the idea but this is what broadcasters purchase rights for.

Shaun Mielekamp

Will there be in an option for names and numbers on jerseys?
This is likely to happen at specific times. We previously couldnt keep up with the demand and also run a high risk of damaging jerseys if not done by really well trained staff.
For example we might run a promo week to get your name and number on the back once the full delivery has landed we will review.
Our heat seal machine is important for the team kit and not aimed for commercial sales. I just dont ever want to have the brisbane 77 jersey ever happen to us.

Tevor

This is likely to happen at specific times. We previously couldnt keep up with the demand and also run a high risk of damaging jerseys if not done by really well trained staff.
For example we might run a promo week to get your name and number on the back once the full delivery has landed we will review.
Our heat seal machine is important for the team kit and not aimed for commercial sales. I just dont ever want to have the brisbane 77 jersey ever happen to us.
Great thanks Shaun, I love a jersey with a name and number. Perhaps do a vote on popular players such as Kuol and Nisbet. I would definitely be keen.

greenlig

There was an ad on the boards around the ground for the merch store being open, went online and it was still closed for the reboot :'( Shaun I just want to buy all the available merch mate.

Spacks

They have the rights until June 30 this year - however I dare say they will be sold before this date hits. Personally I love the idea but this is what broadcasters purchase rights for.
you mean to say they own the rights for previous broadcasted matches for years? Could you not ask permission or an exemption?

JoyfulPenguin

you mean to say they own the rights for previous broadcasted matches for years? Could you not ask permission or an exemption?
I remember reading that in the last round of broadcast negotiating the FFA were having to try and get the rights to A-League archive footage as Fox owned it all, don't know if they actually ended up getting it.

Michael

this is a very fair point.
rebel sport also do the names and numbers on the back of jerseys. Although it won’t be the same font it’s an okay substitute.
I’ve never cared to get a players name and number on a jersey but I tell you what, I’ve got Kuol 29 fever!!!!!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami