• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Merchandise

bikinigirl

Hey, email me with your details and i will confirm whether it is ready to be picked up or not for you. ishand@ccmariners.com.au

. Iain, the difference in the message was about the office:
  • the email said pick-up was not available on Tuesdays and to phone ahead for a time
  • the text said Mon-Fri and to call if you had questions
. i can imagine people looking at the text and ringing on Tuesday with the question: 'i'm here, why can't i get my stuff' :innocent:

Iain Shand

Haha! Ok well feel free to come in tomorrow to the office to pick up. Someone will be in the office so can get it for you :)

Avoca

I’m happy to see the NEW “pink kit” for sale on the official website.

“The kit will be worn against Macarthur on Monday, 8th March when the Mariners host the 9th annual Pink Round, coinciding this year with International Women’s Day.”

Both the away jersey & third jersey have sold out on the official online shop.

Last edited:

Avoca

For Sydney-based CCM fans who don’t shop online, may I suggest Rebel Sport Mid City (Pitt/George St), as one option. Their new stock includes the yellow home jersey (kids to adults) & large jackets with hoods.

Naturally the official online CCM store is preferable, I’m informed.

Wombat

Got the new Jersey from Rebel yesterday. They are quite tight, so go up a size.jersey.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: adz

Avoca

I tried on the away strip, glad I did because I had to go up to an XL. First time that’s happened and I haven’t put on that much weight, so cheers I guess Umbro.
I noticed that too when purchasing. I compared two large sizes from consecutive years, & this season seems a tad smaller. The A-League printed crest, funnily, is bigger though on the front of the jersey.

marinerbhoy

Does anyone know if you can buy the jacket that Staj was wearing for the Adelaide match? They have a jacket template on the online store, but it looks different.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami