• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Merchandise

priorpeter

I’m led to believe the jersey on the website (sans big yellow panel) is correct. Hope that’s the case too as not a fan of the big yellow panel personally.

turbo

I’m led to believe the jersey on the website (sans big yellow panel) is correct.
I hope so, firstly because it’s much cleaner and secondly because asking people to order a kit that looks different to the pics or isn’t the same as the plying strip would get a lot of blowback.

Avoca

Upon watching it back, there’s also a disclaimer on the vid that the jersey in the video isn’t the final version, and to view the website for the correct design.
I’m feeling better now. The website designs are much better than the shirts in the video.

turbo

Upon watching it back, there’s also a disclaimer on the vid that the jersey in the video isn’t the final version, and to view the website for the correct design.
I will admit I skimmed parts of it. Good to know and I think the change was for the best.

bikinigirl

. i've heard next year's kit is a cracker ... in fact the best ever!
. it is truly unique
. yet honouring the past
. it somehow demonstrates our place in the community
. and has some small details the fans will love but can't be revealed yet
. our kit suppliers have truly done an amazing job with this kit
. you'll see that all the effort we have put into changing the f**king design again will be worth it (even if we don't actually sell enough shirts to make it worth it)

turbo

Keeping these kits for next year wouldn’t be the worst option. Would let the club order more without fear of having to firesale them, give people a chance to order them with confidence they’ll be able to wear them to a home game while they’re current.

FFC Mariner

Well an update at least would be appreciated. It's February...

Merch sales should be an important source of revenue for a football club. It's pretty fundamental to be able to sell your fans a shirt. I see Phoenix have the same issue (also Paladin) but you can order a Kappa shirt right off the WSW website. Maybe a different manufacturer/supplier might be in order next season?
Apparently there is a global pandemic playing havoc on supply chains.
Who knew?
Not you apparently ?

Gazza 13

. i've heard next year's kit is a cracker ... in fact the best ever!
. it is truly unique
. yet honouring the past
. it somehow demonstrates our place in the community
. and has some small details the fans will love but can't be revealed yet
. our kit suppliers have truly done an amazing job with this kit
. you'll see that all the effort we have put into changing the f**king design again will be worth it (even if we don't actually sell enough shirts to make it worth it)
Interesting, where did you hear this from mate?

FFC Mariner

The quality of the Coasties cup shirt was poor. Badly stitched, already the seams are puckering (indicates poor sewing).
Are the main team shirts better quality? Happy to invest as lockdown has not been kind to my waistline :) but not paying over $100 for badly made rubbish

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami