• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Merchandise

Wombat

The quality of the Coasties cup shirt was poor. Badly stitched, already the seams are puckering (indicates poor sewing).
Are the main team shirts better quality? Happy to invest as lockdown has not been kind to my waistline :) but not paying over $100 for badly made rubbish
Chinese shite.

Maybe Zibara at Erina could be approached to make our shirts as they are manufacturing on the coast now which is fantastic (having said that I used Goodgear clothing at East Gosford for our wonderful new "East Gosford and Wyoming Thai Massage" uniforms coz Zibara were under the pump and the staff were not 100% switched on......but you forgive that in covid times.

I have used them in the past and their quality is good.

bikinigirl

. hubby had a look at a recent home game. apparently the 'normal' shirt felt pretty ordinary, the 'elite' felt better to the touch but he couldn't read the names that were such a selling point

. at $150 or whatever it is seems too rich for most people but neither were available in normal bloke sizes anyway

. this could very well be the first version he doesn't buy so hopefully the trend continues

FFC Mariner

. hubby had a look at a recent home game. apparently the 'normal' shirt felt pretty ordinary, the 'elite' felt better to the touch but he couldn't read the names that were such a selling point

. at $150 or whatever it is seems too rich for most people but neither were available in normal bloke sizes anyway

. this could very well be the first version he doesn't buy so hopefully the trend continues
Agree. The cup shirt is now out of shape.
Old merch or no colours from now on

VonBowellski

Did anyone get an elite shirt? I would've bought one but never got the chance, did the quality match the price?
Not really, no. But given all the profits of sale go to the club (i think), i like the look of it, and i'm not wearing every other day, i dont mind as much. Plus members discount applies so i actually got mine delivered to Toowoomba QLD for less then the actual price of the shirt by itself.

Tevor

Did anyone get an elite shirt? I would've bought one but never got the chance, did the quality match the price?
I would have brought one if they were not as rare as hens teeth (not blaming the club as I'm fully aware of the supply issues). Feel it's too late now and will wait and see what next years kit is like as we know it will be different.

ryan

I picked up the pink shirt at the Sydney game. I got the elite version. I did not see the basic version so could not tell the quality difference but the elite is nice. The only problem now with the pink shirt is it will be remembered as the one we wore when we got hammered?

Jimmy

Yeah I grabbed an elite, and I'm glad I did.

The fabric is much nicer, only problem is you can't read the names on the back, that you can make them out on the standard kit anyway.

Jerem

Hey
I’m looking to buy any of the umbro collared jerseys in good condition from willing sellers
Pref.w/out names and numbers

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami