• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

National Premier League NSW - CCM Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.

eenfish

Thats a damn shame that they're playing so woefully. Losing is one thing, but I caught a Olympic-APIA match, APIA are second worst IIRC and even though they were outclasses they still had some bright moments of brilliance. I had high hopes for the Academy, but the more I hear the more it seems that the link to the Mariners is little more than location and name sharing. I'd love to be wrong, though.

Einstein

Go to the games and see for yourself I am this weekend and am hoping that I see what I have heard is happening.

eenfish

Go to the games and see for yourself I am this weekend and am hoping that I see what I have heard is happening.

Playing out at Blacktown this weekend right? I'm thinking I might go have a look, I got a free day. Does anyone know if many Mariners fans are turning up at the games? Home and away?

Einstein

Yeah no idea about crowds. The players I spoke to said its never been better. Facilities, pay, training session's etc Been competitive in games and the focus is on players progressing to Youth and A lEague. That is why I am going and because its close to me.

eenfish

Acording to the Academy's twitter, the match tomorrow has been changed.

The Mariners Academy first team at Edensor Park. No youth teams will be playing.

FFC Mariner

They beat Blacktown 5-3

Great stuff.

At home next week, 3pm at Pluim.

Chance to abuse Liam Reddy. Get in

Rumours of a new CB too

Atomic

I've missed the Liam Reddy updates... has he been signed by the Mariners or the Academy, or neither?

FFC Mariner

Hasn't been signed and is still only a rumour. A horrible rumour nonetheless.

Still, he is abused by us whenever he has played so next weekend should be no different :)

FFC Mariner

At home this Saturday against Sydney United.

3pm at Pluim.

Scumbag Reddy in goal for them so an early chance to abuse him.

FFC Mariner

Lost 2-4 to Sydney United.

New Scottish CB helped but a lack of options up front hurt.

2-2 at HT but United bossed the 2nd half. Fitter, stronger, better organised.

Triantis,Trifiro and others just carved them.

Brady at RB was impressive, Reddy was a liability for them , absolute shit.

starfish

Lost 2-4 to Sydney United.

New Scottish CB helped but a lack of options up front hurt.

2-2 at HT but United bossed the 2nd half. Fitter, stronger, better organised.

Triantis,Trifiro and others just carved them.

Brady at RB was impressive, Reddy was a liability for them , absolute shit.

Defence was slow and disorganised. And if a 23 year old who hadn't played since November at Airdrie is the best we can find, then we're in trouble.
And as much as you mightn't like him, we should be doing everything possible to sign a player of Reddy's quality. Bradasevic isn't even close. Reddy is a better keeper than anyone we have in CCMA, NYL or HAL at the moment.
Oh - and Brady Smith couldn't even get himself to the right ground - that's focus and professionalism for you.

eenfish

Well I'm glad I checked here, I was going to turn up at Pluim park tomorrow afternoon after I finished work, that would've been awkward.

Shame the Academy boys couldn't get a win, again. Who/when are they playing next week? The fixture list I had written down at the start of the season seems to be totally useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred