• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

National Youth League Fixtures and Mariners youth team discussion

pjennings

Rising Sun

Every time I see hammond I am more impressed. I love the way how he, possibly the smallest guy on the pitch rose above the defence to head home.
Get his signature asap. One for some A-league time next year.
We have 3 exciting young teenage attacking players (L. Bayliss, Di Pizio and Hammond) who have been improving week on week as they adapt to NPL1 level (and in Hammond's case coming back from serious injury) who will all merit serious A League minutes next year if we can hang on to them.

Michael

We have 3 exciting young teenage attacking players (L. Bayliss, Di Pizio and Hammond) who have been improving week on week as they adapt to NPL1 level (and in Hammond's case coming back from serious injury) who will all merit serious A League minutes next year if we can hang on to them.
Couldn’t agree more
All 3 look physically very ready too.

priorpeter

Couldn’t agree more
All 3 look physically very ready too.
Migzy in particular - that kid is a monster for 17! Think I’ve said it before, but we’ll be lucky to hold on to him past January next year.
Aydan has been slowly building after that horror injury last year on debut, I think it’s fair to say has struggled to capture his best but he was sensational for the most part on Sunday.
And Lachie Bayliss? Kid’s a talent. Both he and Jimmy need to be locked down asap. Been super impressed with Jimmy in the 6 role.

Last edited:

Wombat

Migzy in particular - that kid is a monster for 17! Think I’ve said it before, but we’ll be lucky to hold on to him past January next year.
Aydan has been slowly building after that horror injury last year on debut, I think it’s fair to say has struggled to capture his best but he was sensational for the most part on Sunday.
And Lachie Bayliss? Kid’s a talent. Both he and Jimmy need to be locked down asap. Been super impressed with Jimmy in the 6 role.

Where is Sunmola atm?

priorpeter

If he is, we’d get some kind of youth compensation/development fee surely. Similar to when DRD made that genius move to 4th tier Poland.
Its very, very likely. Turns 18 just before the January window opens. He’s currently on a scholar deal, however I’m not actually certain whether that would equate to a transfer fee or just a training compensation fee.

Michael

Its very, very likely. Turns 18 just before the January window opens. He’s currently on a scholar deal, however I’m not actually certain whether that would equate to a transfer fee or just a training compensation fee.
If his scholar contract runs out around that time and he’s signed for whichever O/S club for the end of that contract it’d be the training compensation.
Would be nice if the club was able strike a transfer fee though.

Do we know how long his scholar is for? That would give a decent indication

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred