• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Other A league games 2022/23

Ads

Halloran seeming just went studs up and got the ball but went through onto the player.

Got a yellow, no review, commentary and refs all moved on very quickly and didn’t harp on about it.

Watching other games is almost as infuriating and Frustrating as watching our own.

Meerkat

Fornorolli just struck a player in the face, lashed out, and gets a yellow.....
Yup. 100%. Insane isn’t it.

On another note, it says a lot when I get nervous / excited when every single other team takes a corner. Except us.

booney

Not often can thank Victory for doing us a favour but drawing with the Divers keeps us second for another week.A pity that Irankunda scored but what a goal .Yep if he and Garang kick on and Yengi or Alou also make strides what forward line we will have.Also throw in Borello and Tilio

Rising Sun

Not even sure we can think victory to be honest.. ironically we thank VAR.
Thank the APL more like or whoever instructed the VAR to look after MV. If that is a clear and obvious error then there should be a VAR awarded penalty after every single corner

Tevor

I said at the beginning of the Victory and Reds match let’s see how much they want Victory in the finals. Worst pen I’ve seen in a long while and alas a 17 year old talent squares the ledger. The look on the Victory players faces and Popa was priceless. This league has hit a new low with their agenda to try and fix poor attendances and low viewer numbers.

The more I see this weekend the more I feel there was agenda in place to suspend some of our players to help the Wanderers. Take out our CB was an easy one. Moresche and Monty were just bonuses.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred