• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Other A league games 2022/23

turbo

I called it earlier in the season, Perth are not a garbage team and they are getting results despite having some good players unavailable.

If they carry on the way they are going, they could well make the finals imho.
They aren’t as bad as their earlier form implied but they also played a Nix side that wasn’t nearly as tidy as the one we played a week earlier. They definitely played down and the field was straight out of Sunday league. I don’t expect Perth to make the 6 unless Taggart are prolific but I don’t expect them to be in the spoon conversation.

ccf

"Yeah didn’t mind that result at all, although hope it’s not a sign of things to come this weekend."

I said the same to hubby, are all the under performing teams going to win this weekend!

FFC Mariner

Not the worst result for us. Stay in second and so many injuries tonight. Without lefondc**t Sydney will struggle. They really didn't deserve 3 points from that. Were second best most of the night.

Also, f**k you Rudan you behind bars deserving knob jockey
Too kind for his sort.

JoyfulPenguin

And the benefit of Sydney winning is that they will keep Corica for longer instead of getting a real manager.
I feel like long term this the absolute worst result for Sydney, watch them scrape into the six and have Lolley fluke them a win in the finals.

Then Corica gets a three year extension as their board feel their complete ignorance of fan sentiment is justified and then they rot from the inside for another half decade.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Max Clark