• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Our results against QLD, NEW and SYD

Deej

Played - 9
Won - 2
Drawn - 2
Lost - 5
Goals - 11
Against - 14
Points - 8

We never really performed against these guys during the season, finals football can be very different we all know but in terms of results I wouldn't say we held the upper hand!

The 5 games we did lose we only lost by 1 goal, should be a cracking finals series!

Andy

I think any team could beat anyone in this finals series.

It's so close it's unbelievable.

Alicia

We've done it before, we can do it again.

http://www.ccmariners.com.au/default.aspx?s=ccfc_news_item&id=11462

http://www.ccmariners.com.au/default.aspx?s=ccfc_news_item&id=11378

http://www.ccmariners.com.au/default.aspx?s=ccfc_news_item&id=11513

S

striker

fish said:
no they cant

noone will beat us

doesn't really matter if they beat us ...just enjoy the game.....  imo the league winner counts more than the final series..... the final play-offs are just an emulation of the rugby league and the f**king FFA should do away with such silly rules and extend the season to 4 rounds instead.

the important bit is that we won the League and secured a spot in Asian Champions' League.

skilbeck

I agree with you striker#9, Australia should have the independant League and Cup structure that almost every other country in the world has for football. For example Ive been thinking that we should have the A-league 3 weekends a month and a cup match on the 4th. The competition should consist of something like 4 rounds both home and away in quarters and semis where the first round would put state league champions up against A-league teams at random.

That said I believe our win over Wellington will inspire confidence in the team and hopefully we can get a winning streak that can now last a month :)

dibo

thomas477 said:
Going to be a tough game for ccm against JETS, EAS is gonna be packed

it's a final - it's never easy. CCBTS was chockers and the scum managed to do it, so i'm sure we'll get it together on sunday.

S

striker

dibo said:
for once i agree with you ugo, but the FFA love their finals!

OOH...geez...... let me make a note of your comment  :p

and, skillbeck...... in other leagues, the cup is usually schedulled for wed. nights.

dibo

thomas477 said:
they aint scum you know.

i believe some of the marinators' founding peoples where once fans of newcastle united in the nsl

breakers, not united. and they're the ones who most passionately believe that united and con constantine in particular are scum.

S

striker

thomas477 said:
they aint scum you know.

i believe some of the marinators' founding peoples where once fans of newcastle united in the nsl

Dibo...can you correct this guy's  grammar, morphology and syntax.

brett

thomas477 said:
they aint scum you know.

Please PLEASE no one ruin another good thread by replying to this. PLEASE!!!

dibo

striker #9 said:
thomas477 said:
they aint scum you know.

Dibo...can you correct this guy's  grammar, morphology and syntax.

I really can't be rooted. Sorry.
brett said:
thomas477 said:
they aint scum you know.

Please PLEASE no one ruin another good thread by replying to this. PLEASE!!!

too late. any further discussion will be moved.

FFC Mariner

Can we get back to the thread please??

I am relaxed about Sunday TBH.

Dont get me wrong, I want us to get a result and I am excited about celebrating the Premiership and the whole occasion. However, to me, we have achieved what we needed to as a club. ASIA.

The extra $$ to aid our continued growth and attract quality players is the logical result of being the best team in Australia over 21 rounds.

Anything from hereon in is a bonus. A guy I work with who is a Jest member (not Squadrunt) is desperate to win the GF because the ACL means so much to the club going forwards.

I cant wait for a cracking day out on Sunday.

grecquemariner

I think its extreemly important for the club to not drop the ball now, Yes we have won the minor premiership but for sponcership and keeping aloisi its imperative that we try as hard as we can to win the GF. With our future with bluetounge uncertin we need as much company interest as we can get and winning a grand final goes a long way. Saying that what happens if the mariners win Both ASIA spots?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred