• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Our results against QLD, NEW and SYD

northernspirit

yeah the losing team in the grand final if we win the grand final
back to the topic, we dont have a great record against these teams true however i really believe the boys will be so pumped now and their spirits really lifted after claiming the premiers plate, they wont want to end the season on that theyll be burning inside to win the whole thing... we're definately a chance, i dont think however we or any other team in the top 4 stands out above anyone else, thats why finishing top 2 was so important this year

promdi442

pjennings said:
I thought it was the runners up home and away

NO The grand final runner up.

IN this case it will be the same. Newcastle will beat Sydney in the Prelim final and then be bridesmaid for both the premiership and the final series. That will be good enough to get them to asia also.

kevrenor

thomas477 said:
I believe some of the marinators' founding peoples where once fans of newcastle united in the nsl

:fireup: Wash your mouth out ...  :soapbox:

I am one of them and a Breakers Rowdie and never, ever, would I follow Newcastle Jets/United!  Now some of us who were loyal Breakers fans, and some are key club people, are yellow through and through ... Mariners 'till we die!  :pirashoot:

thomas477

kevrenor said:
thomas477 said:
I believe some of the marinators' founding peoples where once fans of newcastle united in the nsl

:fireup: Wash your mouth out ...  :soapbox:

I am one of them and a Breakers Rowdie and never, ever, would I follow Newcastle Jets/United!  Now some of us who were loyal Breakers fans, and some are key club people, are yellow through and through ... Mariners 'till we die!  :pirashoot:

Sorry :(

M4L

The signs look good for a victory on the weekend... if Tottenham can smash the Arsenal 5-1

We can certainly come away with a derby win from that trailer park they call a stadium.....

nero

I went to the Breakers a few times when I 1st moved to Newy in 98. I even attended a few United games (LOL, only Free tickets given out to our club). However, I was lucky enough to get a job on the coast in 04 and have severed all ties since the A- League started. I have been a yellow supporter all through and feel like Greg Owens when it comes to the Jets.

tyson

thomas477 is so out of the loop on the  whole united/breakers thing. poor bloke.

and in regards to the bluetongue thing, didnt singo just sponsor aloisi through the bluetongue name to advertise it? wouldnt he just sponsor him under another company or as his own name or something? or are you guys talking about something different?

dibo

fish said:
RECKY said:
grecquemariner said:
With our future with bluetounge uncertin

It IS...how , why , what and when????

he may be talking of the naming of the stadium as CCA now own Blue Tongue

news articles at the time indicated that BT was still going to be a priority brand for them, they wanted local products with good potential to go alongside their imported beer brands.

i'd be surprised if they dropped the sponsorship as it's basically singo's stadium and 'his' brand still (as he was the one who got it rolling) and it still fits with what CCA want for the brand.

the deal for aloisi's a different matter, but i'm sure the club are working on that at the moment.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred