• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Paramount coverage 2021/2022

Tevor

Just saw the new 10/Paramount ad, "Just can't get enough" and by my count we were in it 6 times including the last fans shot.. they must have got scared of Marvin coming down to have words with them at HQ haha
Was thinking all the stink about us not being in the first add even from non Mariners fans is now being over corrected. Power to the people and if it was the case good to see they listened and fixed it.

Corsair

Will the FFA cup game be Paramount only or free to air as well, does anyone know yet?

Update - will be on 10play as well https://10play.com.au/ffa-cup/articles/2021-ffa-cup-fixtures/tpa210805qknps
Yep, all games live and free on 10play.

Here's how to watch:

scottmac

Suspended
Having to watch through signing in on internet app. Samsung TV. No paramount plus app for Samsung yet. It's a great picture but doesn't handle the fast moving ball well on the wide shot. Happy with the pre game and commentary so far though. Gotta love having Simon Hill back. My main TV though is a Sony and the app is great.

Ozhammer

Less than 10 mins into the first game of the season and Simon Knobhead Hill is already trash talking CCM.

I really don’t get why folks rate this bloke, he spends more time talking about irrelevant gumpf than what’s actually going on in the game he is supposed to be commentating on. :doh:

true believer

mc v roar
total balls up blue circle wont go away . very ordinary so far

edit

blue circle won't go away .reboot google , other paramount shows ok . just f'king up the football

1/10 paramount

edit
well i changed over to the optus box all good apologies to paramount

once again the shit device is google chrome cast !

Last edited:

Pirate Pete

mc v roar
total balls up blue circle wont go away . very ordinary so far

edit

blue circle won't go away .reboot google , other paramount shows ok . just f'king up the football

1/10 paramount

edit
well i changed over to the optus box all good apologies to paramount

once again the shit device is google chrome cast !
Having same issue blue circle won't disappear
Watching via a firestick. Hit the home button, then straight back to the game & it went away.

Switched to the PC for the second half. Game on one monitor, other stuff, like this on the other monitor.
No buffering on the PC

marinermick

Watching via a firestick. Hit the home button, then straight back to the game & it went away.

Switched to the PC for the second half. Game on one monitor, other stuff, like this on the other monitor.
No buffering on the PC

I fixed it be going into my tv settings and coming back

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred