• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Paramount coverage 2021/2022

bikinigirl

How do the Gold family memberships work with Paramount....do you just get x1 subscription

. Iain's response above suggests that a family gets one subscription ... but a household with two adult members gets two subscriptions o_O

. the costs would suggest you are paying for it regardless ... so the duplication makes no sense

Ancient Mariner

This may clarify things for you.
I was arranging memberships for 5 of us across 2 households and was told that it was one subscription per renewal.
I spoke to Iain and he worked out for me the best way to go would be to split into 2 membership renewals. One for myself and my wife and a family subscription for my son, daughter in law and granddaughter. Not only did it work out cheaper all up, but we have a subscription for each household and a space for a future grandchild.
The man is definitely worth an extended contracted extension with a salary increase.

Big Al

You may only get one subscription but how many devices does that subscription cover?

you could split that one subscription over devices at each household

Tevor

This may clarify things for you.
I was arranging memberships for 5 of us across 2 households and was told that it was one subscription per renewal.
I spoke to Iain and he worked out for me the best way to go would be to split into 2 membership renewals. One for myself and my wife and a family subscription for my son, daughter in law and granddaughter. Not only did it work out cheaper all up, but we have a subscription for each household and a space for a future grandchild.
The man is definitely worth an extended contracted extension with a salary increase.
Thanks for the input, we buy my Father in laws ticket with ours so need to make sure he also gets a subscription.

moomoo

We got 2 adults & 2 students gold memberships and were told there will 4 paramount subscription codes

midfielder

Very worth while listening to even if he is the SFC CEO....

He tells how the deal was put together and many other aspects .... as I said very worth while listening to....

pjennings

This from another site.

Many, many interesting and detailed elements to this interview with APL CEO Danny T – chief among them:
1 Formal legal unbundling happened just last week. APL is literally the ‘owner’ of the leagues
2 More detail about the 10/Paramount+ rights partnership.
– Value.
– ‘Hard trigger’ 5+3 years.
– FTA 10/Bold split.
– Equity investment.
- Saturday Night Football on 10 will be huge - 4 shows back to back over 4.5 hours.
3 Building the Direct to Consumer (DTC) model in Australian Football.
– Central to this strategy is the APL $30m ‘Digital Strategy’, including:
– Leveraging the rights partnership/content to building a ‘customer acquisition’ model for the APL business – not a traditional sports ‘real estate’ model.
– Becoming Australia’s biggest football content producer for all football fans from the grass roots to the A-league, State Leagues and the Eurosnobs.
– Delivering this with a digital football content portal with the working title ‘Football Hub’.
– Bringing all the games data together to mine it to build the DTC model.
4. An APL “investment pipeline”, starting with the Digital Strategy, but going to:
– Investment in on field A-League quality
– Investing in on field W-League quality
– Investing in content creating team and the ‘APL Studios’ to build that up to be what it needs to be.
5 General Australian and international sports market and future directions, most interestingly:
– Making it clear the A-League is its own legitimate league in a giant football family
– “Doubling down” of the ACL.
– Presenting the A-League as “adjacent” to leading leagues to draw in new football fans – with APL doing direct content deals with all the leading leagues.
6 ‘Process’ for appointing the APL executive team.

Insertnamehere

This from another site.

Many, many interesting and detailed elements to this interview with APL CEO Danny T – chief among them:
1 Formal legal unbundling happened just last week. APL is literally the ‘owner’ of the leagues
2 More detail about the 10/Paramount+ rights partnership.
– Value.
– ‘Hard trigger’ 5+3 years.
– FTA 10/Bold split.
– Equity investment.
- Saturday Night Football on 10 will be huge - 4 shows back to back over 4.5 hours.
3 Building the Direct to Consumer (DTC) model in Australian Football.
– Central to this strategy is the APL $30m ‘Digital Strategy’, including:
– Leveraging the rights partnership/content to building a ‘customer acquisition’ model for the APL business – not a traditional sports ‘real estate’ model.
– Becoming Australia’s biggest football content producer for all football fans from the grass roots to the A-league, State Leagues and the Eurosnobs.
– Delivering this with a digital football content portal with the working title ‘Football Hub’.
– Bringing all the games data together to mine it to build the DTC model.
4. An APL “investment pipeline”, starting with the Digital Strategy, but going to:
– Investment in on field A-League quality
– Investing in on field W-League quality
– Investing in content creating team and the ‘APL Studios’ to build that up to be what it needs to be.
5 General Australian and international sports market and future directions, most interestingly:
– Making it clear the A-League is its own legitimate league in a giant football family
– “Doubling down” of the ACL.
– Presenting the A-League as “adjacent” to leading leagues to draw in new football fans – with APL doing direct content deals with all the leading leagues.
6 ‘Process’ for appointing the APL executive team.
This gives me such a chub. Should have always been the case but Fox and Lowy strangled the league. Finally anyway the league can 'own' its content. Take lessons from what MLS does and what Optus have been delivering.

VonBowellski

The app is made by Telstra I think. That why I was curious if it was still going to be used to stream or killed off for paramount

sydmariner

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julihrb