• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Paramount coverage 2021/2022

booney

My code worked but as yet no sport available so happy to wait -but will the season start on 30 October when it is supposed to commence?

greenlig

Oh brilliant, they actually got the best of the old bunch. Milligan is a bit of a dipshit, but the rest are good.

scottmac

Suspended
I don't rate Harper. He's too quick to ramble on down a path then looks like a f**king fool (or flatly refuses he is wrong) when replays suggest he f**ked up.

Ozhammer

Personally I find Hill a bit verbose in his commentary but there’s no doubting his passion for the game and there are certainly far worse options around.

If only Mike Cockerill was still around….. :(

Tevor

I note this is only for the upcoming Socceroos games so it may be different for the A league. I'll hold off the celebrating until I know the stooges are not involved in the A League as well. Archie not there and he has a gig on Master Chef so was expected that was he had signed up with Ch10. Sorry to upset any early celebrations but they may not be dead and buried yet.

Corsair

I note this is only for the upcoming Socceroos games so it may be different for the A league. I'll hold off the celebrating until I know the stooges are not involved in the A League as well. Archie not there and he has a gig on Master Chef so was expected that was he had signed up with Ch10. Sorry to upset any early celebrations but they may not be dead and buried yet.
Not sure I follow you, the announced commentary team is for A-league as well?

midfielder

10paly starting to put this up... similar to how SBS used to do things... the first vid is a good start... needs improving but I think its trying to show the size of Asia... also the intro is by I think a great Football youtuber and I hope he becomes part of their team.

New show, Road to Qatar
Football – Network Ten (10play.com.au)
https://10play.com.au/football/episodes/2021/socceroos-road-to-qatar-pt1/tpv210828sjzav

Football – Network Ten (10play.com.au) Home page
https://10play.com.au/football/episodes/2021/socceroos-road-to-qatar-pt1/tpv210828sjzav

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred