• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Paramount coverage 2021/2022

turbo

I noticed on kodi that the top streams were in 50fps. Picture quality didn't seem like it.
I was happy with the quality on Kodi on Friday, watched last nights games (Brisbane then melb v WU) via p+ at a mates last night and it was fine. Looks like they’ve turned the corner. Now they need to get the features like start from beginning and pause implemented.

Insertnamehere

I was happy with the quality on Kodi on Friday, watched last nights games (Brisbane then melb v WU) via p+ at a mates last night and it was fine. Looks like they’ve turned the corner. Now they need to get the features like start from beginning and pause implemented.
Yeah I think they've finally made the standard HD stream 50fps.

turbo

Yeah I think they've finally made the standard HD stream 50fps.
On Friday I found Kodi seemed to handle it a bit better than their app but it was marginal not night and day. I’ll use the app again next weekend, going to try to pause the upcoming game on Kodi so I can watch later

turbo

Turns out Kodi didn’t like me pausing and changing tv inputs. Oh well no worries I’ll watch the match or mini for the Sydney game I missed - but minis and replays are only available in 25fps. They were so close to getting it right :(

Tevor

Man, I REALLY hate their 'matchday' setup. So, I have to watch a separate online stream to hope for prematch discussion for our match, then switch over manually, only to find that Paramount Minus have pretended our game doesn't exist and haven't discussed it at all?

Pretty fng amateur - and also, god they just overcomplicate it. Prematch should be on the same stream, before the match. KISS.
Agree, I'm all for the promotion of the women's game however I'm not a fan of how it is so entwined with the men's comp. So there is a Club Championship we cannot be a part of yet and our game gets punted to stream only behind a women's match. I may find it easier to support the women's game if we also had a team. I know it's happening however why the Nix before us????

The having to change from the match day to the game is annoying and yesterday had to watch the Paramount - sign for a while before our game started. I haven't heard anybody sing the praises of the new streaming service, they have a long, long way to go.

AuzDutchy

Agree, I'm all for the promotion of the women's game however I'm not a fan of how it is so entwined with the men's comp. So there is a Club Championship we cannot be a part of yet and our game gets punted to stream only behind a women's match. I may find it easier to support the women's game if we also had a team. I know it's happening however why the Nix before us????

The having to change from the match day to the game is annoying and yesterday had to watch the Paramount - sign for a while before our game started. I haven't heard anybody sing the praises of the new streaming service, they have a long, long way to go.
not too mention the flagship commentator working only the womens game and mens game get stuck with brand new freshly retired players waffling on about shit

Corsair

For the Sydney game..Worked out that streaming from my phone (S21+) to my chromecast is stuttering and failing, switched to stream from my laptop to same chromecast connected to projector, same network etc. solid, watched the whole game with no issues.

FFC Mariner

For the Sydney game..Worked out that streaming from my phone (S21+) to my chromecast is stuttering and failing, switched to stream from my laptop to same chromecast connected to projector, same network etc. solid, watched the whole game with no issues.
Optus is like that for me - I have a fetch box now but when I streamed from my phone it was terrible

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
2 minute drop out during the first half , but I dunno if that was P+ or my very casual internet (cause Telstra hasnt been yet)

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

It's improving, though still lower quality than Kayo was. Wish they'd hurry up and get live pause/playback happening, along with getting replays up in a timely fashion.

also just frustrating how you can't tune in late and start from the start.....the last 2 games I've only been able to tune in late, had I been able to start from the start I'd do that and cheer like it was live. Under the current system, there's no point turning it on at all and I have to wait the next day for a replay.

scottmac

Suspended
It's improving, though still lower quality than Kayo was. Wish they'd hurry up and get live pause/playback happening, along with getting replays up in a timely fashion.

also just frustrating how you can't tune in late and start from the start.....the last 2 games I've only been able to tune in late, had I been able to start from the start I'd do that and cheer like it was live. Under the current system, there's no point turning it on at all and I have to wait the next day for a replay.
Yeah the start over function has to be a priority.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami