• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Paramount - Urgent action for members

Corsair

Really enjoying the adverts during gameplay in the big blue....let's sell P+ subscriptions to get to see A-League, then give half the content away for free on some shitbox channel and then get revenue from advertising DURING the "free content" gameplay. If APL are in on this it's disgusting. Selling a product twice and effectively delivering half of what you sold to people who paid an annual sub to everyone else who didn't for free. All the while having a feature limited platform and sub-standard product. It's going to be a long 4 remaining years.

Attachments

• 20221008_213226.jpg
    20221008_213226.jpg
    636.7 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

Corsair

Actually I was thinking about this maybe they're showing the game on 10 Bold and P+ concurrently with in game ads only on 10 Bold? I ended up watching it on 10 Bold because the warm up was on there.

Tevor

Actually I was thinking about this maybe they're showing the game on 10 Bold and P+ concurrently with in game ads only on 10 Bold? I ended up watching it on 10 Bold because the warm up was on there.
Meanwhile Ambulance Australia was on the main ch 10 so the A League must have been rating very poorly to be shunted to Bold when nothing else good is on the main channel.

Corsair

Meanwhile Ambulance Australia was on the main ch 10 so the A League must have been rating very poorly to be shunted to Bold when nothing else good is on the main channel.
I think 10 Bold is HD now at least. I found the coverage a bit confusing, they seem to be showing the games on P+ and 10 Bold but the warm up on 10 Bold only. The whole thing is a shit-show, twitter is full of people complaining and showing cancel screenshots. Saying they have to watch the whole game without having a piss because there's no pause! :lol:

I'm very grateful to the club, I reckon we're possibly the only one that honoured the included codes.

The match coverage itself and the calling actually weren't too bad.

Tevor

I think 10 Bold is HD now at least. I found the coverage a bit confusing, they seem to be showing the games on P+ and 10 Bold but the warm up on 10 Bold only. The whole thing is a shit-show, twitter is full of people complaining and showing cancel screenshots. Saying they have to watch the whole game without having a piss because there's no pause! :lol:

I'm very grateful to the club, I reckon we're possibly the only one that honoured the included codes.

That’s interesting about the codes.

FFC Mariner

Sydney did too

Tevor

So P- are advertising the Vuk v Drive Byes game tonight as City v Drive Byes, seriously embarrassing and I want to have nice thoughts about them but amateur hour every week.

Ozhammer

So P- are advertising the Vuk v Drive Byes game tonight as City v Drive Byes, seriously embarrassing and I want to have nice thoughts about them but amateur hour every week.
They were advertising $ity vs The Drive Byes and Western United vs the United States, FMD…. :doh:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami