• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Perth Glory V Mariners Rd 3

Drew

Anyone know why every team has ‘etoro’ on the back of their jerseys this week? From what I gather that is a crypto company, so why are they now sponsoring every team?

SFL

I f**ken hate these late games in Perth. We wait around all night for the damn thing to start and then we are usually dished up with the shittest game ever and then go to bed wondering if it was even worth it.

So with that to look forward to, I don't usually like making rules and "laying down the law" but just want to say can we all please try and be patient with each other tonight. If someone pisses you off, have a quick think about whether it's worth putting out there for everyone to read exactly what kind of a c**t you think they are, and what that is going to achieve.

So basically, can we at least try and keep things semi-civil?

Cheers!

What if the person is Shaun Evans?

Corsair

DWH off, totally ineffective and looks like someone who's given up. Not chasing balls hard enough, looks like all the fight and belief is gone from him.

Rest of the team playing pretty well.

Paull is a good prospect but his positioning and awareness of the rest of the back line at times is really awful.

Meerkat

I have been madly sticking up for Wenzel after hubby wrote him off but he’s a fizzer. Really disappointed.
I look at our bench and I also feel… meh.
We are lacking gumption. Not playing terribly, but missing the energy and fire and threat that we used to posess.

Archie

the only dissapointing thing about that half is that we aren't leading (feels like I'm repeating myself from previous weeks). However we are on top so far, some shaky passing but it's still an improvement from the Adelaide game 2 weeks ago. Give DWH 15 minutes and if he doesn't improve bring on kuol, could also see Doka coming on as a LM or RM

scottmac

Suspended
Theo has put in some decent crosses but nothing threatening. Once again everything we do is down the right. There was a ball that deflected to the left post and it was kaltak there, not Theo. Think we are really going to struggle not having both sides providing attacking opportunities. Also takes Fazz out of the game in an attacking sense. Both of the plays where Fazz threatened goal were on the right side.
Haven't seen Fazz overlap Theo or Wilson once this year I don't think. Not that I'd want him to overlap Theo because you know he ain't covering him

booney

DWH playing his usual ineffective game -too small,too slow and too weak.Would like to see him do something special but not holding my breath.Tulio wasteful but some clever touches.

Having just watched Victory v AU game this one is tedious in comparison.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred