• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

R13 ccm v fire chicken fc

Forum Phoenix

Wellington are a very good side, they more than took it to City in Wellington and would have easily won if Zawada could finish.

Talay is a great manager and if they have Kraev and Wooton back this will be our toughest test so far.

Yep. Best team in the league after City and agree on Talay. They’re always up for it and well drilled. Will be a tough game you’d think. But I believe in the quality we have in attack. Should be a good game, horrible kick off time.

Last edited:

true believer

. one thing that may give us a small amount of hope is our opposition ... surely he has a score to settle with fcfc after the sydney game
I think he just red cards both coaching benchs .
Issues 4 reds each team and yellow cards everyone else ,,,,,,,, before half time

Michael

Wellington are a very good side, they more than took it to City in Wellington and would have easily won if Zawada could finish.

Talay is a great manager and if they have Kraev and Wooton back this will be our toughest test so far.
Totally agree. Despite my dislike for a NZ team being in the comp. As a football team I enjoy watching them play. Kraev in particular is such a good player and a huge unsung threat in most games. Zawada is a handful and David ball is a tidy player on his day. I do expect a win, but it’s going to be very tight.

Corsair

Totally agree. Despite my dislike for a NZ team being in the comp. As a football team I enjoy watching them play. Kraev in particular is such a good player and a huge unsung threat in most games. Zawada is a handful and David ball is a tidy player on his day. I do expect a win, but it’s going to be very tight.
Ball is very dangerous, I get nervous whenever he gets possession in our half.

Massive game for us in terms of table position, this would be a big win to put some daylight between us and Wanderers if the scum can do them or at least hold them to a draw. A win for us will bring us within 2 points of City.

Expect Evans on VAR to cheat us out of a win in any way he possibly can.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julihrb