• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Rd 17 - Perth Glory (Away) V Mariners

Big Al

They have really improved and had city scrambling last game.

We underestimated them last time and can’t do that again.

They are feeling very comfortable at their little park football home ground.

They are not the sort of team we like to play. Tight defense and willingness to scrap.

Need to start much better in the first half than we have been.

booney

Zadkovich almost rivalled the Muskrat for his dirty play but lacked the latter's organisational skills and reading of the game.However he certainly always gave his all for his team.

He would have instilled his mongrel spirit into his Glory charges so our boys need to get down and dirty this week.It would be good to see Ballard particularly show physicality and bully their middies.

Stens would have loved to be playing in this match.

MrCelery

Having Kaltak and Farrell back will be a big plus for us. Both know how to tackle hard. With Tranitis and an inform Storm we have the ammo to nullify. We don't have a mongrel in the middle which is a worry. Creative - yes. But not when we're being monstered. They have a vast midfield roster. Our attack can outmatch theirs.

It will be intersting to see how Matt Hatch, Musti, and Clisby go. Would love to see a brace or more against Reddy.

capauau

Having Kaltak and Farrell back will be a big plus for us. Both know how to tackle hard. With Tranitis and an inform Storm we have the ammo to nullify. We don't have a mongrel in the middle which is a worry. Creative - yes. But not when we're being monstered. They have a vast midfield roster. Our attack can outmatch theirs.

It will be intersting to see how Matt Hatch, Musti, and Clisby go. Would love to see a brace or more against Reddy.
Reddy has been on the bench most of the season

Forum Phoenix

Zadkovich almost rivalled the Muskrat for his dirty play but lacked the latter's organisational skills and reading of the game.However he certainly always gave his all for his team.

He would have instilled his mongrel spirit into his Glory charges so our boys need to get down and dirty this week.It would be good to see Ballard particularly show physicality and bully their middies.

Stens would have loved to be playing in this match.

Dirty whingy arse hat of a player…but Rivalled Muscat? Not even close.

Tevor

Should Hall be pushed back to make way for Kaltak? I thought Hall had a good game against the Snore so he may have made it hard for Kaltak. If you miss games through suspension then you give others a chance. Will be interesting to see if Faz is used as a sub again as McGarry didn't really do anything wrong either. It's good having fresh backs coming on in the second half with the way we play.

Tevor

Yes. Arguably Kaltak did very little wrong to deserve his suspension, he's been solid for us he should come back in and start. One decent game by Hall doesnt outweigh how solid Kaltak has been.
You say that but it's his second for DOGSO, he will be targeted and whilst quite good at those sliding last minute tackles/blocks it's all about timing. The officials seem very trigger happy for Pens at the moment.

I feel you need to give Hall another start but hey I'm not Monty and I'm sure he is appreciating the headache. Same with Faz and McGazza.

marinermick

You say that but it's his second for DOGSO, he will be targeted and whilst quite good at those sliding last minute tackles/blocks it's all about timing. The officials seem very trigger happy for Pens at the moment.

I feel you need to give Hall another start but hey I'm not Monty and I'm sure he is appreciating the headache. Same with Faz and McGazza.

In what will be a scrap and battle I feel that Kaltak will be better suited.

We also missed Faz’s go forward last week. Both our fullbacks struggled to get forward and it really affected us. For me Faz is a no brainer if fit. So important to our style of play.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami