• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Rd 5 vs Cupcake Mafia

scoober

Love to win this one...

As a side note couple of DB mates asked me about rumours that all is not well in the academy with a couple of coaches looking to move to WSW & Cows.... anyone heard anything
The two best performing youth age teams coaches were told they weren't wanted next year...... not sure about anything else

scottmac

Suspended
Go with the 2nd half team from last week, maybe give Tulio another start but beni was great off the bench. Kuol in for Sammy. Kelechi or hally for Kaltak.
News last week was Kelechi out for 6 weeks. Kaltak will be on the field as Hall hasn't played a minute.

Josho Howe

Cupcake Mafia is the best thread name of all time. Made me laugh out loud.

Always keen for Wanderers away. Will be a tough test for us and a point would be more than passable imo. No reason why we can't get a couple goals on the board against the best AL defence atm but our defence still has some questions over it.

Get down and support the lads if you can.

priorpeter

I think the Kelechi out for 6 weeks news came from a misinterpretation by Teo who was on comms on the weekend. Monty said in pre game kelechi had (previously) been out for 6 weeks and still wasn’t at 100%. Teo must’ve misheard and said in the pregame comms that Kelechi would be out for up to 6 weeks.
In saying that, I did see him in what looked like a sling on sat night - though it may have just been the way he was wearing his jacket.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julihrb