• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Removal of Kendall bar property.

batman

:redcard:

Just a small note. All the Mariners memorabillia from flags to posters are to remain in the Kendall bar. For no reason is it to be removed to another venue.

The person who thought they could help themselves and take down the 'We Are The Champions" sign to go to Terrigal, and then gave the DM lip when stopped, be thankful you were not barred from the club. (Which was only out of curtesy to me).

So please do not ask or take anything from the Kendall during the finals run. It is not a loan department.

Thanks
Charles
CCLC

brett

I don't know who thought they could do that...but from the sounds of that story they probably deserved to be banned.

Very naughty

MrCelery

Thanks Charles.

Very poor form. Charles has put a huge amount of effort into making the cosy Kendall the Marintors HQ.

My Scum-loving brother was soooooo impressed by our setup, compared to what the Squadrunts have. It makes me angry to here this. Charles has been more forgiving than I would have been.

Any attempt to pilfer our treasures should result in a swift kick in the gonads and banning.

Jeff (LouMacari)

Agree with Charles on this. HOWEVER, no 'malice' was intended by those who took it down and of course, emotions were running at an all time high at the time. The only thought (I think) at the time was to help the players in Terrigal celebrate by rocking up with that particular sign that says "Mariners FC - Champions" (or something like that). Not an excuse, but rather an attempt at explanation.

In the cold, hard light of day, this sounds terrible, but as I said, no malice and Charle's 'stern warning' will be heeded I'm sure.

Agree Celery, I think your brother is not the only one who is extremely envious of our 'set up' courtesy largely of Charles, but every other away fan that has wandered in.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred