• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Rnd 25 - CCM v The Snore

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
Amazing and not that I follow league in any detail but it seems Brisbane as a city has not benefited from being a one team NRL city. Look at all the suburban ground options Sydney has. I get the location issues with Redcliff but didn’t a train line get finished a couple of years ago to that area? Never been to Ballymore, is it a more central location? Strikers ground looks two small and they will not let them play there anyway. I heard rumours it was in line for some renos. A mate always said Brisbane was a small city with big city issues. Not having better suburban grounds is a failure of the Gov’t, but then look how that state Gov’t acted during the pandemic.

Back to the football, I feel this team is a good chance to keep burying the Orange voodoo curse. Roar are a young team and at times quite good but just have very little by way of attack and that has cost them in many games. I hope we sneak a goal or two and our defence should keep a clean sheet. Tight fought narrow victory to the good guys.
QLD RL had a thriving 12 team comp until the broncos showed up , i guess all those grounds have gone to pot now their not filling them every week , the only survivor of the old comp is Redcliffe

BrisRecky

Aren’t they going to mostly play out of Suncorp anyway? If true I wouldn’t be surprised if it has less to do with shitting on football and more to do with the Bakries being a pain in the arse. They’ve left a trail of disputes so maybe the dolphins don’t think it’s worth the hassle.
nah, dolphins gonna play out of redcliffe, they got a club and everything ...and i doubt broncos would share their toys

BrisRecky

They'll likely play an even sit between RC and SC. Big games like derbies, storm, roosters at SC. Garbage time like NZ, sharks, knights at RC
i was at the roosters broncos game the other week at SC and i doubt their would of been more than 700 roosters fans on site...doubt they will move from Redcliffe for that one ...Dolphins v Broncos derby will be the only SC game that will draw....ENOUGH ABOUT PADDOCK WRESTLING (up the Roosters)

Insertnamehere

i was at the roosters broncos game the other week at SC and i doubt their would of been more than 700 roosters fans on site...doubt they will move from Redcliffe for that one ...Dolphins v Broncos derby will be the only SC game that will draw....ENOUGH ABOUT PADDOCK WRESTLING (up the Roosters)
They're playing between Suncorp, Moreton Daily and Kawana. Suncorp will get the most games.

Rising Sun

After the way we played on the weekend, I'm expecting another dominant performance and a statement heading into the semis: 4 - 0 to the good guys.
Apologies for butting into this NRL thread with some mariners chat. I am more nervous about this game than I was about WU. Yes, we could have a comfortable victory if we are switched on but they are no pushovers and if we go into it with the mindset that this is going to be easy.

I think there is always a risk when you have got yourself up for a big game that if the next one is a much easier one then you can go into it a bit flat. I think it will either be 4-0 or sending Garang on to grab a late equaliser

turbo

Apologies for butting into this NRL thread with some mariners chat. I am more nervous about this game than I was about WU. Yes, we could have a comfortable victory if we are switched on but they are no pushovers and if we go into it with the mindset that this is going to be easy.

I think there is always a risk when you have got yourself up for a big game that if the next one is a much easier one then you can go into it a bit flat. I think it will either be 4-0 or sending Garang on to grab a late equaliser
There is a big danger in playing down to their level, as MV discovered with a draw there recently. Most of their results have been close. We have to go in fired up to go after 4th spot with a win.

turbo

FMD yet another shot in the foot moment brought to you by the APL…. Between themselves and P- they can’t even get the friggin basics right, lord help us……. :doh:
It’ll be some social media intern that stuffed it up. The account is likely outsourced rather than a full time role with FA or APL.

BrisRecky

BUGGER ME, if i'd known the boys were 5 minutes walk from casa del reck , we would of strolled over and said g'day
#COYY
(courtesy of mariners facebook)
CCMBRISSY2.jpg

CCMBRISSY1.jpg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members