• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round 1 v Scummers

Iain Shand

Hey All,
Heard some rumors that a fight may have broken out after the game near the stadium.
Has anyone heard anything on this and able to help out what Mariners Members/Fans were involved?

I have been informed 4 mariners members/fans were attacked by 4 jets members/fans so genuinely want to find out if they are okay and what exactly happened.
Jets Membership are looking on their end to try and find out what happened and I said I would do the same.

Any help here would be appreciated.

true believer

Hey All,
Heard some rumors that a fight may have broken out after the game near the stadium.
Has anyone heard anything on this and able to help out what Mariners Members/Fans were involved?

I have been informed 4 mariners members/fans were attacked by 4 jets members/fans so genuinely want to find out if they are okay and what exactly happened.
Jets Membership are looking on their end to try and find out what happened and I said I would do the same.

yeah some scummer , dickhead had a pissing contest and wanted to punch on .
as we were leaving on the score board side
the coastie told him he was a child and to grow up ,the coastie turned but didn't procede and walked on.
the scummer was i believe then shortened up by security .
i joked to another coastie . "it wont be a scummer game without some scummer picking a fight" .

Iain Shand

yeah some scummer , dickhead had a pissing contest and wanted to punch on .
as we were leaving on the score board side
the coastie told him he was a child and to grow up ,the coastie turned but didn't procede and walked on.
the scummer was i believe then shortened up by security .
i joked to another coastie . "it wont be a scummer game without some scummer picking a fight" .
Thanks for that. Think there may have been another incident as well though as this doesnt sound anything like what ive been told. Was this still in the ground or outside? Straight after the game?

scottmac

Suspended
Sorry to change the subject Ian, but just watched the game again and I can't help but think that Simon is going to add so much to this first week team. The connection he has with Urena will be so good in the moments that matter. There was a ball that Nizzy played to Urena in between the 2 goals that should have been played to space but Nizzy played it to feet and it got duly intercepted. The pass of a midfielder. Simon more than likely would have played that ball to a spot where a striker could take a shot and there was a massive gap straight that that ball needed to go and would have seen Urena through if he got there.

Monty obviously has a head f**k on his plate in regards to starting 11 but that head f**k turns to gold when you make your subs and the are guys you had to leave out are sitting there ready to come on.

samster

Hey All,

Hey Iain, about 15 minutes after the game I saw a group of mariners fans and a group of jets fans on either side of Tuton Rd exchanging words. After a while one Jets fan ran across the road (near the intersection of Monash Road) and barged into the mariners fans (think it was a group of 4). Fight looked to have broken out and then the rest of the Jets fans ran across the road to get involved.

Seemed to be broken up fairly quickly, and from what I saw it was more just shirtgrabbing and shoving but didn't hang around to watch.

Hope this helps.

Iain Shand

Hey Iain, about 15 minutes after the game I saw a group of mariners fans and a group of jets fans on either side of Tuton Rd exchanging words. After a while one Jets fan ran across the road (near the intersection of Monash Road) and barged into the mariners fans (think it was a group of 4). Fight looked to have broken out and then the rest of the Jets fans ran across the road to get involved.

Seemed to be broken up fairly quickly, and from what I saw it was more just shirtgrabbing and shoving but didn't hang around to watch.

Hope this helps.
thanks for that mate. good to know.

FFC Mariner

Hope this helps.
Handbags then?

Pirate Pete

Hope this helps.
What?
You didn't film it in portrait, only getting shots of a grey sky at the most important bit?

Ozhammer

Hope this helps.
In the words of the immortal Crocodile Dundee (and I’m paraphrasing here)

“That’s not a fight”….. :headbounce:

Wombat

My daughter said a group of 20 yo Scummers was swapping abuse with some Mariners fans sitting near her. Eventually the Mariners fans told the Scummers to join them, them did and they all punched on. Apparently, both sets of supporters were thrown out by security.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
Fkn bogan scummers , they can’t help themselves can they , this is what happens when some arsey halfwit gets a pirate copy of green st hooligans of his grandfather /uncle/stepfather and thinks him and his mates are Well’Ard

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami