• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round 2 v Fire Chickens

scottmac

Suspended
Watching programs, never have any issues (so I know it's not on my end), but streaming has always been a problem, and I know others are getting a near-unwatchable stream too.

Maybe they're still not handling the traffic then
No. It will be your internet speed. Shows preload but these games stream live.

Corsair

Georgevski is such a tool. "Nisbet is so small you might not even notice he's there"
Watching programs, never have any issues (so I know it's not on my end), but streaming has always been a problem, and I know others are getting a near-unwatchable stream too.

Maybe they're still not handling the traffic then
Same for me. Shows are fine. I'm getting blurring on player movement today

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

No. It will be your internet speed. Shows preload but these games stream live.
My internet speed is perfectly fine. I'm the only person in my house on a 50MB.

Doing a speed test right now while streaming still reports 49Mb.

My guess is that Paramount Minus can't handle the user load so some users are just getting shit connections. They've already acknowledged a whole stack of problems with their live sport and said they fixed them - apparently not.

Also, a show 'preloading' means it is loading what's ahead while streaming. That uses more bandwidth than simply streaming but prepares in advance for jitters and interruptions. This stream is constantly bad (and the resolution drops down now and then as well).

Also, never had these problems from Kayo.

So you're streaming live sport from Netflix? Don't think so. Copper is killing you my friend
Don't be facetious.

scottmac

Suspended
My internet speed is perfectly fine. I'm the only person in my house on a 50MB.

Doing a speed test right now while streaming still reports 49Mb.

My guess is that Paramount Minus can't handle the user load so some users are just getting shit connections. They've already acknowledged a whole stack of problems with their live sport and said they fixed them - apparently not.

Also, a show 'preloading' means it is loading what's ahead while streaming. That uses more bandwidth than simply streaming but prepares in advance for jitters and interruptions. This stream is constantly bad (and the resolution drops down now and then as well).

Don't be facetious.
So why isn't it bad for everyone?

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

What app, device you using again sorry?
Streaming from Android to Chromecast.

To eliminate both those devices, I also watched it straight on my laptop - same deal.

Look, they've previously acknowledged that their streaming quality is well below where it should be, I've raised a ticket - others on Reddit having the same issues.

Probably not much that can be done to resolve it I think. Don't want to derail the thread any further :)

Im streaming through the internet app on my Samsung tv.
Never thought of that....I forget my Samsung TV has a browser app. I think a Samsung App is in the pipeline, though I know sometimes apps only roll out to some models of TV, so hopefully it's broad.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julihrb