• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round 3 v Shambles FC

Shaun Mielekamp

Hey everyone
Sounds like there is a good travelling crowd for this one on Sunday. For those looking to catch up before the game my good friends at Panthers have recommended we meet up at the basement sports bar - there easy access and parking from the Aqua Golf entry where the buses will park:

The travelling supporter buses are due to arrive at 2pm there and would be great to all catch up.

Iain will have more updates (or corrections if I got anything wrong)

I look forward to seeing you all there!

sydmariner

Ten bucks says we still have KGJ in the bunker....

Yup kgj on var

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Yup kgj on var
Sigh.

KGJ - the only "referee" who is both as utterly incompetent and completely suspect as Kurt Ams. Managed to both incorrectly rule out a Nix goal and incorrectly rule in a WSW goal.

Wombat

Sigh.

KGJ - the only "referee" who is both as utterly incompetent and completely suspect as Kurt Ams. Managed to both incorrectly rule out a Nix goal and incorrectly rule in a WSW goal.

"Tits" really is as low as the A league can go. At least with Ams and clowns like Breeze and Shields you knew 100% they were corrupt and you could kop the rumping. I actually think "tits" is so dumb he doesn't take a bung like Ams and Gillett and his brain explosions are for real.....and the flog really has no clue what he is doing out there.

Michael

I reckon we’ll pinch it if we start how we did against Wollongong. Fast and get at them.
I think storm and Urena will come back in. I do hope Steele gets another start, he was sensational in the cup game.

Pirate Pete

Are there no more Thursday squad announcements for injuries etc? Am I blind or correct?
Seems to have stopped this season. No more ins & outs.
Good and bad really.
Good that the opposition don't know if we have an injuries.
Vice versa, we don't know who they have out or maybe coming in or whatever.

scottmac

Suspended
Check out the shambles formation in that team list. Looks like they've already got a red card ? actually the guy missing is Oar so their probably just being realistic

Big Al

WARNING!!!

we are not on Match Day Sunday on Paramount. The W League is the 4pm game

We are on the game stream only so don’t get caught out

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member