• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round 3 v Shambles FC

Josho Howe

That was very frustrating. Down to a 4th choice keeper and conceded off a deflection from a shot that was going wide. Had our chances but Kurto said nah mate.

This team is decent to watch and a good team but the chances we create aren't being finished.

Out and out no.9 needed please

Also, Macarthur are shithouse and a boring team to watch. 1-0 and they just stay back with their huge CB's. Uninspiring just like the entire club.

Edit - Also f**k right off charging 40 dollars for an adult ticket. Thieving pricks

Last edited:

blue_Pirate

Frustration at his own performances from Urena . You can really sense he’s pissed off at his own finishes. He had a good snarl at Miller . Anyone know the reason? Reckon we’ll do well against Shitney with Birraz back . Top stuff from Farrell. Let Davilla know who’s boss !

scottmac

Suspended
Out and out no.9 needed please
I'm not sure about that. I think you mean a scorer. Add Matt Simon to that game and its different. Moresch is an out an out 9. If one of those shots we had gets connected cleanly we get something out of that. We were easily the better team and with a Tongyik of last year they don't score. Might be time for Tongyik to partner Boz in midfield and start Dan Hall in defence. Steele was ok but chose many wrong passes. Probably prefer Ballard over him. But I think it's time to start Hall and if that means Tongyik stepping into midfield or bench then so be it.

scottmac

Suspended
Missed opportunity for points but I’m finding it hard to be mad at a team that’s playing positive football and bringing through young prospects that are holding their own. Just need to put a few goals away.
A ground we've never played at...... and a bumpy surface. Scuffed shots were par for the course. We were very unlucky there and the ref was a complete cock. Could have had a pen and created the better chances by a lot. How we play at home next week will be crucial to our season. I'm betting on a good win against shitney

Plus shitney play mid week

Insertnamehere

I really can't see what our style is. Is it park the bus even when we're down by a goal? We basically played a flat back 5 and 3 strikers in that second half but couldn't get the ball to the strikers in space. Its just scramble defense.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julihrb