• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round Nine - Local league thread

Ted

Pretty sure we (Killarney 14Bs) are playing Umina on Sat, but the time and place is still a mystery...

Sym

Awesome I didn't wanna start this topic up

Killarney 18b's v Ourimbah 18b's
Jubilee, 6pm

I'm out with broken sternum for atleast two more weeks which is a shame because we'd need everyone as Ourimbah probably created a new number of goals for the amount they have scored recently..

We can get an upset though :thumbup:

Jimmy

Sym said:

Jubilee, 6pm

I'm out with broken sternum for atleast two more weeks which is a shame because we'd need everyone as Ourimbah probably created a new number of goals for the amount they have scored recently..

Shame, you could of played against Kareem, the greatest player on earth.

Gopher of Pern

Jimmydinho said:
Sym said:

Jubilee, 6pm

Hey, get it right! Greatest player in the UNIVERSE!!!!

Avoca AA6's v Budgewoi. 1 v 2. Will be a good match!

Hoover

AA6's east gosford v tuggerah

im out for a couple though with my thigh....have been playin for at least the last month with it

we played both avoca and budgewoi in the last 2 weeks very evenly matched but i recon budge might get up

coast

aa6's oufc vs wyoming, hopefully our 1st win hahahaha.

We played mountains on hte w/e took a 2-0 early lead, but got shafted by goals off 2 penalties (one hte attacker tripped over goalie in box before corner was kicked haha) and a well taked free kick.

I think we are slowly getting better or at least alot more organised.

Azza

Killarney 14bs playing Umina at home 12:30pm SATURDAY.
I will be playing goal keeper, but next week i will go back to being striker.
We will only be missing 1 player this week and tonight we finally trained with the whole team so i think we can win this one....

Ted

Azza said:
Killarney 14bs playing Umina at home 12:30pm SATURDAY.
I will be playing goal keeper, but next week i will go back to being striker.
We will only be missing 1 player this week and tonight we finally trained with the whole team so i think we can win this one....

I like your enthusiasm Az and I know you are keen to finally got on the field for a game...

Kareem

Sym said:

Jubilee, 6pm

hmmm...i have seen other teams score more but we will see...this should be one of hardest games especially at 6pm- why????
one of our players will completely miss the game and our sweeper wont make it until halftime...similar to Doylo game (except we had 2 others unable to make it). I think we got 11 though to start which is sweet
u13C's playin Umina at SEU- 2nd vs 10th...we should by all means smash them...but i am actually worried. Last year  10th place in 12C's (Kincumber) apparently got only 2 wins all season (against SEU u12C's who came 5th). I have been told this team slacks off against the smaller teams.
Oh and we are playing up three u11c's players- one as a GK- he is 2nd shortest player in our team...hope it doesnt hurt us)

Playin u21s...and might be asked to bench for Ourimbah at Doylo (is it worth it to go there for 5 mins off bench???)- we got 7 injured. So if my maths is correct they could take 7 21s (only the other 7 are injured and they dont need a GK) to make the full starting lineup and still need 3 u18s for bench.

Sym

6pm ??
Uh because we are the early game..
6pm and 7:30pm kickoffs are the usual starting times on Friday ?

Kareem

Sym said:
6pm ??
Uh because we are the early game..
6pm and 7:30pm kickoffs are the usual starting times on Friday ?
i mean
6pm are typically 17s games and 7:30 are typically 18s...
eg. last week
7 games at 6pm (1 u18s)
and
7 games at 7:30 (1 u17s)
i think there has been one 18s game every week at 6pm- dunno why though! (i am questioning the consistency of 1 game no more or less every week)

BAD BULLZ

kanwal 7/2's vs @ourimbah @ 1045
still dissapointed bout not adding another 3 to my tally last week

Now only 3games including the catch up to get 9 more goals unless i can squeeze some gametime in with the 5's or 3's
NEWSFLASH :eek: :eek: :eek:(well is for me")
THE DRAW FITS IN NICE THIS WEEK
aa7s 1045 @ ourimbah
aa3s 1245 @ kanwal
aa5s 245 @ kanwal

IT'S ALL LEGAL TO WITH THE STUPID ASSOSIATION RULES BOUT PLAYING UP
as long as i play for my team first i can play up as much as i want. :vhappy:

Kanwal Bull

thats if us in the 3's and the lovely gentlemen from 5's need extra players... I'll try injure afew of our 'less desirable' players at training for ya lol.

Kanwal v Toukley local derby cant wait

Gopher of Pern said:
Jimmydinho said:
Sym said:

Jubilee, 6pm

Hey, get it right! Greatest player in the UNIVERSE!!!!

Avoca AA6's v Budgewoi. 1 v 2. Will be a good match!

i have had the privilege of playing against kareem.
probably the greatest moment of my life;D

Bear

Ill possibly be signing for Ourimbah aa7 within the next 24 hours before the cut-off, so I might be playing with sacko if they can rush the rego through. Dunno where im playing, but im pumped  :pirashoot: :pirate: :headbounce: :eek:verhead: :vhappy: :fireup:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred