• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Run Home for Discussion

Ads

It’s still very surreal looking at the table and seeing 42 points next to the Mariners.

And not to mention the goals.

Saw the new Dr Strange movie ‘multiverse of madness’.

Starting to think the last 2 years we might have fallen into another universe somehow.

turbo

WU will still want to win to put pressure on City and give themselves a shot at second. A draw does nothing for them due to GD and they can’t drop further than 3rd so they can afford to throw everything at Adelaide

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
It’s still very surreal looking at the table and seeing 42 points next to the Mariners.

Starting to think the last 2 years we might have fallen into another universe somehow.
Gadzooks ..I’m a big fan of DC/Marvel multiverse theorem, so I totally agree that Monty tore apart the time line and we all ended up in a Marinated Multiverse

Corsair

Our next match is next Sunday 15th against Adelaide either home if they lose/draw or away if they win.

If we win that then we play 2nd place home on Sat 21st May and away on Sun 22nd May.

Win that on aggregate and we play in the GF on Sat 28th May. Is it possible for this to be a home game?

Have i got that right? It's a bit complicated!

turbo

Our next match is next Sunday 15th against Adelaide either home if they lose/draw or away if they win.

If we win that then we play 2nd place home on Sat 21st May and away on Sun 22nd May.

Win that on aggregate and we play in the GF on Sat 28th May. Is it possible for this to be a home game?

Have i got that right? It's a bit complicated!
Our opponent hasn’t been locked in yet. If Adelaide lose or draw with WU and Nix beat city Adelaide could end up 6th

Corsair

. no i don't think we play two games, in two states, in two days ... our leg will be mid-week
Yeah the site i was looking at seems to be wrong.

This is a better explanation

Last edited:

Wombat

Same. Watched Dr Strange (with fam) and then off to watch the Mariners (with the lads) pump the Scum. What a wonderful "yellow universe" we are living in now.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred