• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Run Home for Discussion

AuzDutchy

Only problem is MCV like SFC and MCI will be coming back from the ACL. MCI and MVC are safe and it may well be they forego silverware and manage the squad for the upcoming finals as a priority. Time will tell but at least that makes for good discussion. This season needs this kind of interest to be honest.
Victory lost their play off didnt they? can only see matches for Syd & MCY

Corsair

WSW have a massive run in, they can still make it and will have a lot of control over that themselves.

Corsair

Yeah I don’t see it happening. Even 3W 1D isn’t enough to get them in without other results their way. Not to mention they are playing teams around the edge of the 6. If they do make it they’ll be in good form for a finals run but I think they’ve left it too late.
I think so too but the fact every game they play can take points off other hopefuls bodes well for us. They've had a shit season but they're still dangerous and have players that can score.

So close this season, going to be an exciting run in.

midfielder

My understanding is in the first round of the finals

3 plays 6

and

4 plays 5...

Given if we make the finals, goal difference should make us I hope 4 or 5.... meaning coming 4 or 5 means we don't have to play MV in the first round who look like coming third.

Yorkshire Mariners FC

My understanding is in the first round of the finals

3 plays 6

and

4 plays 5...

Given if we make the finals, goal difference should make us I hope 4 or 5.... meaning coming 4 or 5 means we don't have to play MV in the first round who look like coming third.
I think MV will sneak into the top 2- esp as I have us beating or drawing with nomad United.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred