• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Scottish Premier League Discussion and poll

Which SPL Team do you support (voting Reset)

• [glow=green,2,300][color=white]Celtic FC[/color][/glow]

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • [glow=blue,2,300][color=red]Rangers FC[/color][/glow]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [glow=orange,2,300]Dundee United[/glow]

• [glow=red,2,300][color=white]Aberdeen FC[/color][/glow]

• [glow=maroon,2,300][color=white]Heart of Midlothian[/color][/glow]

• [glow=green,2,300][color=green]Hibernian FC[/color][/glow]

• [glow=blue,2,300][color=white]Kilmarnock FC[/color][/glow]

• [glow=orange,2,300][color=maroon]Motherwell FC[/color][/glow]

• [glow=red,2,300][color=blue]Inverness CT[/color][/glow]

• [glow=Navy,2,300][color=white]Falkirk FC[/color][/glow]

• [glow=black,2,300][color=white]St Mirren FC[/color][/glow]

• Other i.e. Hamilton Academical, any lower division club

• Total voters

Teddy Bear

Celtic were the much better team in the first half, looked really dangerous and blew a number of chances. As soon as Rangers scored just before half time Celtic seemed to crawl into a shell and that was them finished

skilbeck

It looks like we are down and out of the SPL this year. its going to be a massive offseason where we are going to need to rebuild and I honestly cant see Strachan surviving the offseason. My hope is that we can win these upcoming derby matches.

Teddy Bear

Celtic were thrown a lifeline this morning with Rangers playing a draw with those dirty arabs. Two old firm games to go and only seven points separating them, although the Gers have one game in hand. It still has the possibility of a thriller finish.

Arabmariner

Teddy Bear said:
Celtic were thrown a lifeline this morning with Rangers playing a draw with those dirty arabs. Two old firm games to go and only seven points separating them, although the Gers have one game in hand. It still has the possibility of a thriller finish.
Fixture list for top six remaining fixtures has been announced.Two old firm games to go.Plenty to play for for 3 of the other 4 as well.Should be an interesting final 5 weeks especially should Celtic beat Motherwell on Sunday and win the 1st old firm game next week.Mind you the way they,ve been playing lately how likely is that?
With Rangers being involved in Scottish cup replays,UEFA Cup and rescheduled league games there is every chance they will drop points along the way.Problem for Celtic is their own form!

skilbeck

yeah for Celtic I say this season is about 90% lost. There are serious concerns that need to be addressed in the off season (which im sure they will) and hopefully we will be able to take it to those f**kin huns next year

Omni

skilbeck said:
It looks like we are down and out of the SPL this year. its going to be a massive offseason where we are going to need to rebuild and I honestly cant see Strachan surviving the offseason. My hope is that we can win these upcoming derby matches.

He's perhaps the main reason Celtic have done so poorly, the managers really are the difference, Rangers just hit the accelerator and are only just hitting the breaks now, luckily so are Celtic.

Been a great season for Dundee United, they'll be very happy, had they have not been up against Rangers they would have one the League Cup ;)

Arabmariner

skilbeck said:
arab im surprised you havent started up a new firm thread in response to this one :p
I don,t think theres any sheep shaggers on this forum is there??  :headbounce:

Both teams have a fair way to go before they could be compared to the teams that were named the New Firm  :(

Mind you compared to where United were 18 months ago this season has been a vast improvement.Craig Levien has made a huge difference.I hope they can keep him there.

Regarding the thread maybe we should just change it to a Scottish football discussion!!! ;D

skilbeck

the only problem is the poll has been created already. but i guess it could be edited. but i dunno how u can change ur vote on this forum if u have already voted for one of the two

Arabmariner

skilbeck said:
the only problem is the poll has been created already. but i guess it could be edited. but i dunno how u can change ur vote on this forum if u have already voted for one of the two
Forgot about the poll part.

skilbeck

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hun dont know if this is getting sectarian but i think celtic fans have been playing with this :p

Arabmariner

Just had a look at the poll results.There,s only Teddy Bear,Omni,Lawrie,Fergie and one other sad soap dodger voted for Rangers!! ;D

Arabmariner

skilbeck said:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hun dont know if this is getting sectarian but i think celtic fans have been playing with this :p
Probably is but f**k it,s funny!!! :piralaugh:

skilbeck

Arabmariner said:
skilbeck said:

im sure theres one for everyone on urbandictionary. i.e. there is definitely a fenian page there and heres another one arab http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=aberdonian

Arabmariner

skilbeck said:
Arabmariner said:
skilbeck said:

im sure theres one for everyone on urbandictionary. i.e. there is definitely a fenian page there and heres another one arab http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=aberdonian
That,s hillarious!  :piralaugh: The funny thing is it,s been put there by one of them!

I can remember going to a game against them years ago and they were singing "give us a sheep and we,ll shag it"..........how do you respond to that??

skilbeck

yeah you cant really insult them if they are proud of it no matter how disgusting it is

and re: going to SPL game. I am yet to go to Scotland unfortunately. I hope to go there with my green and white shirt sometime soon and see a game at parkhead or better yet follow them around for the season

Arabmariner

skilbeck said:
yeah you cant really insult them if they are proud of it no matter how disgusting it is

and re: going to SPL game. I am yet to go to Scotland unfortunately. I hope to go there with my green and white shirt sometime soon and see a game at parkhead or better yet follow them around for the season
I haven,t been back since 1994 the year we won the Scottish Cup for the one and only time.I arrived back here on the Thursday and we won the cup on the Saturday!
It was great they won but after going to something like 5 or 6 cup finals at Hampden and losing them all I was a bit pissed off that I wasn,t there!!

skilbeck

one thing i like about Dundee is this
Tannadice_dens.jpg

its crazy having the two stadiums built on top of one another

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member