• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Songs 'N Chants

Azza-Mataz

i think we need to keep it real simple. Such as,

Loads of "he's" songs:

To the addams family theme:
He's in the back foursome
He's absolutely awesome
From corners he will score some
He's nigel boogaard

And:

To the Tune Of Barmy Army:

Yellow Army, Yellow Army, Yellow Army (keep chantin' till you drop dead)

And I Know This One Is Used Here And There, But So Far No-One In The A-League Has Used It Yet:

Just chant the tune to Ring Of Fire by johnny cash

http://www.youtube.com/v/7PplLs-AYYU&hl=en

MattSimon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCktYVsMyu4

To Jest for next year:
What's that coming over the hill? The wooden spoo-n! The wooden spoo-n!

Auburn Mariner

Here's one that I would love to try, and yes, it's long, but it is a terrific song:

Part 1:

Hearts to hearts and hands to hands,
Beneath the Yellow & Blue we stand,
We shout, God bless our native land,
Central Coast, Central Coast

Part 2:

Out we come, out we come, out we come to play,
Just for recreation's sake to pass the time away.
Lots of fun, heaps of fun, enjoy yourself today,
The Mariners are hard to beat, when they come out to play.

Part 3:

So join in the chorus and sing it one and all,
Join in the chorus, the Central Coast is on the ball.
The Central Coast Mariners, they're legends you'll agree,
The Mariners will be champions, just you wait and see!

This is the North Melbourne version:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hI971nTXr0

~Floss~

merseyred_aaron said:
And I Know This One Is Used Here And There, But So Far No-One In The A-League Has Used It Yet:

QLD do that ... but i understand how not many people have actually heard them sing it.

Azza-Mataz

To The Tune Of The Ants Go Marching In:

We sing our songs behind the net
coastie, coastie.

We always stick it up the jets
coastie, coastie.

we'll go in tackles with studs up
'n we'll come out laughin' with the cup

'n the the coasties keep singin
were gunna win the league
were gunna win the league

coast

^haha dude, that chant is mad, everyone know's the original and i think it works well. IMO probably a little better if instead of coastie use the plural coasties. But sounds great, do any other clubs use anything like it?

ForzaJets

merseyred_aaron said:

Wrong. We were the first to use it and it's one of our louder ones.

Melbourne also use it about Sydney.

skilbeck

ForzaJets said:
merseyred_aaron said:

Wrong. We all know that all you chant is "newc-arse-hole clap clap clap" or variations of that.

Paolo

ForzaJets said:
merseyred_aaron said:

Melbourne also use it about Sydney.
incorrect SCC did it first and if you guys arnt doing the "new-cas-tle", "lets all copy the victory ole ole", or "cmon newcastle"  you guys arnt loud....kk that is all

Paolo

......or any other games and never seen a match on tv

and had to strap on my lollerskates at the suggestion of yellow army

dibo

keensy said:
......or any other games and never seen a match on tv

and had to strap on my lollerskates at the suggestion of yellow army

i dunno, it's just so crazy we might be able to make it work! :piralaugh:

skilbeck

ForzaJets said:
skilbeck said:
Wrong. We all know that all you chant is "newc-arse-hole clap clap clap" or variations of that.

Wrong. We now also sing "we are champions"

Wrong. next year you will be singing "we are wooden spooners, we are wooden spooners" and knowing most people from newcastle they would probably think that was a good thing

ForzaJets

skilbeck said:
ForzaJets said:
skilbeck said:

Wrong. next year you will be singing "we are wooden spooners, we are wooden spooners" and knowing most people from newcastle they would probably think that was a good thing

Wrong? Typical gypsy.

skilbeck

ForzaJets said:
skilbeck said:
ForzaJets said:
skilbeck said:

Wrong? Typical gypsy.

let me repeat it for you, next year as in 2009 after HAL V4 you will be singing "We are wooden spooners We are wooden spooners"

"gypsy" hahahahaha you scummers are so imaginative with your wit, if only we on the coast were that innovative to use a term thats a slur to the Roma people of Europe and use it against people we dont like. you scummers make me :vomit: in all fairness  ::)  ::)

ForzaJets

Let me repeat it for you. You said wrong to us singing 'We are Champions'

In case you don't know, one fine Sunday in Feb, the 24th to be exact, we beat you 1 - 0 in Sydney. You know - the time we became Champions.

And rofl at you saying Gypsy is unimaginative yet you call us scummers - the lamest of the lame.

Anyway, i'll let this thread get back on topic - fantastic songs here that need more discussion...

Azza-Mataz

coast said:
^haha dude, that chant is mad, everyone know's the original and i think it works well. IMO probably a little better if instead of coastie use the plural coasties. But sounds great, do any other clubs use anything like it?

nah its an original!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami