• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Sydney to host the Grand Final next 3 years

Jimmy

Even if that’s the case, if as marinermick said, they run the atmosphere after the 23rd minute and it significantly impacts the on field play, I still see that as basically betraying the team and yourself if you care about the results of the team.

You're as short sighted and selfish as the APL and The Cove.

Imagine wanting the league to be better run at the cost of something the APL board can't buy their way out of. Our most effective weapon is silence, and we only use it when we need to.
If you can't understand that, then there's no convincing you.

Michael

I talk to club staff and players on a pretty regular basis. They know this isn’t about them, and totally understand and appreciate the bigger picture at play here. Shaun says as much on the latest podcast episode which has just dropped.
They know they’re not being walked out on; this is all directed at the APL, with whom the players and staff are just as frustrated as us.
This doesn’t come as a surprise, I’m sure the vast majority (if not all) players will understand the protest isn’t directed at them this weekend.

Josho Howe

Even if that’s the case, if as marinermick said, they run the atmosphere after the 23rd minute and it significantly impacts the on field play, I still see that as basically betraying the team and yourself if you care about the results of the team.
You're missing the big picture buddy. The integrity of this league is more important than one footballing result. I'm glad to be walking out on Saturday because the APL truly believe they can do what they want and disregard any fan opinion. It's all about money for them. Football doesn't exist and those APL suits don't have a job without the fans. Show them a visual of what it's like without fans they think they can take advantage of. Also am looking forward to the Melbourne Derby. That'll be a true F U to them all.

turbo

$30 million on the “Keep Up” app, not only impossible to fathom price wise, but quite possibly the stupidest name ever.
I very much doubt that’s just on the app or the website it would be content and a whole heap of stuff around the platform over an extended period.

blue_Pirate

This doesn’t come as a surprise, I’m sure the vast majority (if not all) players will understand the protest isn’t directed at them this weekend.
May the ball be booted out at the appropriate moment over the sauce bottles and into our glorious harbour.

turbo

Now it’s getting spicy

Funding shortfall because the APL didn’t hit P+ subscription targets. Nevermind that they have done one of the poorest app roll outs I’ve seen and done themselves zero favours with fans.

Corsair

Now it’s getting spicy

Funding shortfall because the APL didn’t hit P+ subscription targets. Nevermind that they have done one of the poorest app roll outs I’ve seen and done themselves zero favours with fans.
Next it'll come out the money from the gov will be dependent on GF attendance numbers...

I don't know why the APL feels the need to lie and try to spin everything, people see right through it.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred