• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The Championship: 'all things thread'

Wombat

The playoff final is Fulham v Villa. 26th May.

Boro had 53% possession and not a single shot on target. Maybe Paulo has been working as a consultant for them.:vhappy:

Villa 0. 0. Boro

Wombat

United's average Elland Road attendance in 2017/18 was 31,521, which left them just under 600 behind table toppers and play-off finalists Aston Villa who had the highest throughout the league. Away from home though Leeds topped the charts on their travels. The Whites averaged an away following of 2,970 per game across the season, which works out at nearly 200 more than second placed Villa. So... as it turns out Leeds United did, in fact, take more.

Here are the top 5 clubs for both home and away averages in the Championship season just gone:

Average home attendances: 1. Aston Villa - 32,097 2. Leeds United - 31,521 3. Wolverhampton Wanderers - 28,298 4. Sunderland - 27,635 5. Derby County - 27,175

Average away attendances: 1. Leeds United - 2,970 2. Aston Villa - 2,780 3. Wolves - 2,730 4. Sheffield Wednesday - 2,470 5. Middlesbrough - 2,190

Impressive home attendance by Sunderland considering they got relegated in last position.

Big Al

@Wombat the San Francisco 49ers (my team) NFL team have bought 10% in Leeds United this week.
Time for you to learn some American football. Very successful franchise so a pretty good organisation to be connected with if you are going to have yank investment. Better than Arsenal who’s yanks have mediocre American sports teams

Wombat

@Wombat the San Francisco 49ers (my team) NFL team have bought 10% in Leeds United this week.
Time for you to learn some American football. Very successful franchise so a pretty good organisation to be connected with if you are going to have yank investment. Better than Arsenal who’s yanks have mediocre American sports teams

I've watched it before. Its pretty stupid Big Al!!!!..................... although my son and i do love lingerie Football.

Wombat

Fulham beat Jedi's Villa 1.0 to earn promotion to the EPL.

Also thanks for dropping the beer off True Believer. The girls were enjoying a drink already by the time I dropped in:doh:

MagpieMariner

Well, still one Brummie team in EPL, just a different one to last season, and still 3 Brummie teams in the Championship, just one different to last season. Don't know who to go for when Blues take on Baggies. Decisions, decisions...

Wombat

Very interesting to see how Wolves go. I remember watching Leeds at Molineaux when i was a kid in the FA Cup and i think they got 50k+ crowd. Incredible atmosphere...........Wolves used to be a fairly big club.

Wombat

Guess what TB?....... I got to drink one beer out of that Carton. The bloody girls finished the lot FFS:redcard:

FFC Mariner

It gets worse, when they signed the racist c**t Terry and Jedi, they borrowed on future EPL earnings and transfer revenues for players they hadnt even sold.

New Sunderland who could crash through to league 1

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami