• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The COVID Chat

Corsair

Don’t think you’re right there.
Even says you can holiday in greater Sydney.
I think they've changed that since i looked at it. I could have sworn that said only in your own LGA before.

• Travel holidays within Greater Sydney permitted (people in Greater Sydney can only holiday in the Greater Sydney region including Central Coast, Wollongong, Shellharbour and Blue Mountains. You cannot holiday in regional LGAs).
It doesn't make sense to me why if we're not safe to travel to regional areas because our case numbers are too high is it safe for other areas to travel to us?

Come and holiday on the covid coast...

Last edited:

scottmac

Suspended
I think they've changed that since i looked at it. I could have sworn that said only in your own LGA before.

• Travel holidays within Greater Sydney permitted (people in Greater Sydney can only holiday in the Greater Sydney region including Central Coast, Wollongong, Shellharbour and Blue Mountains. You cannot holiday in regional LGAs).
There is a new far right premier so I'd be more inclined to believe the smaller figure with more freedoms and less care for the vulnerable.

turbo

There is a new far right premier so I'd be more inclined to believe the smaller figure with more freedoms and less care for the vulnerable.
Yeah it’s a worry. We’re at 88.6% of 16+ vaxxed. Last thing we need is him playing up to the far right and doing something that discourages us hitting 90+ like bringing forward the December freedoms or walking back the mandates on industries that really need it.

MrCelery

My family's tally so far:
  • 1 relative on the Channel Islands (Passed away in 1st wave)
  • 6 relatives in UK caught COVID on Boxing Day last. All survived, but all very sick, most requiring hospital, with one in ICU. One caught it a second time.
  • All our family double jabbed with side-effects limited to mild headaches and a bit of fatigue for a day or two.
Now that we're back in 1955 with the new Premier, watching with concern as the Lake Macquarie numbers continue to climb.

Stay safe out there everyone.

marinermick

My family's tally so far:
  • 1 relative on the Channel Islands (Passed away in 1st wave)
  • 6 relatives in UK caught COVID on Boxing Day last. All survived, but all very sick, most requiring hospital, with one in ICU. One caught it a second time.
  • All our family double jabbed with side-effects limited to mild headaches and a bit of fatigue for a day or two.
Now that we're back in 1955 with the new Premier, watching with concern as the Lake Macquarie numbers continue to climb.

Stay safe out there everyone.

Your post is not valid. It’s only a flu. Natural immunity all the way.

Big Al

We got reclassified as greater Sydney again Big Al... :popcorn:
Yeah Style. They keep flipping and flopping on that. But yes we are back to greater Sydney again.

I heard a very strong rumour we were getting let out of lockdown on the weekend of the first protest and that protest forced them to hold and then the strong presence of Coasties and the eventual cases associated with it killed it off.

Big Al

Today Newcastle 93 and central coast 30 = 123 out today’s 594 state total

=21% (rounded up) of the states cases.

i had to get a covid yesterday for a doctor appointment and there was no line up at all at Gosford Hospital at 11am for testing.

i had a test two weeks prior and the line was huge.

I think vaccine rates have lead to testing drop off as well as tradies not needing them to work.

Our two areas did well for quite a while but seems we are now seeing a shift to more cases while Sydney decreases

midfielder

Got my digital certificate hhhhmmmm wrong word... digital passport i.e. proof of being vaxed today... given we open up on Monday

If we have to open these at matches I think the process with add considerable time getting thu the stadium gate... so no more waiting till five minutes to kick off and then leave the club / pub / cafe .... maybe get to the match 45 minutes to and hour early ....

have games ready on your phone if you get in early...

turbo

There's talk of qr checkin showing vax status which would be quicker
He’s right though. A small hold up at a turnstile impacts a lot of people. Multiply that by even 10 seconds across the board and it will slow things a lot.

Corsair

He’s right though. A small hold up at a turnstile impacts a lot of people. Multiply that by even 10 seconds across the board and it will slow things a lot.
Yes i agree, need more staff and checking before you get to the turnstiles i suppose.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami