• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The COVID Chat

Big Al

Americanism.. :popcorn:
Hey style. I am not being a smart arse here but give it a quick google and it’s history is very interesting.

The red white and blue poles don’t represent America but they did use it in that way later on.

Original Barbers where surgeons as well and the distinctive pole is relates to blood letting.

Red for the blood spilt
Blue for the Veins
White for the bandages

and the original barbers are said to date back to the Egyptions

however the Americans did take it over in the new age. Especially seeing the poles as patriotic.

Apparently brothels in Asia use the same pole so be careful haha

pjennings

NewsMax is to the right of FoxNews along with One America News OAN. When Fox News called Arizona for Biden Fox viwers left in droves to these two networks.

Omni

The Governor here keeps rambling against Australia.
Florida has had over 50x the deaths that Australia has had

Corsair

Does anyone know what the quarantine requirements are for athletes at the moment? Is it still 14 days? I'm trying to work out when we might hear about our visa player!

Big Al

Does anyone know what the quarantine requirements are for athletes at the moment? Is it still 14 days? I'm trying to work out when we might hear about our visa player!
You would need a more detailed notice probably from an immigration official but going off the general notices they’d be better waiting until the 1st November if the exemption from quarantine is for everyone including overseas workers with a special exemption. It would be better to have said player stay overseas where they can train until the 1st. Otherwise anytime spent i. Quarantine is bad for there physical fitness.
We saw Urena come in last year and need a bit of time so hopefully we can avoid quarantine as that would have a bigger advantage

Corsair

You would need a more detailed notice probably from an immigration official but going off the general notices they’d be better waiting until the 1st November if the exemption from quarantine is for everyone including overseas workers with a special exemption. It would be better to have said player stay overseas where they can train until the 1st. Otherwise anytime spent i. Quarantine is bad for there physical fitness.
We saw Urena come in last year and need a bit of time so hopefully we can avoid quarantine as that would have a bigger advantage
Moresche has just finished the Singapore season so 2 weeks off might even be a good thing to give him a rest before joining us. Plus he's only 23 easier to get/stay fit than in your 30's.

I was wondering if sports people get a shorter quarantine. He's already had covid a couple months back as well.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami