• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The Making of the Mariners.

nero

Great watch. Laurie, like Simon were consider surplus to the club in the dark days. Thankfully those days are gone.
Macca always said he loved the club even when I chatted with him at a few Edgy games.
All of them absolute legends of the club.

LFCMariners

Great watch. Laurie, like Simon were consider surplus to the club in the dark days. Thankfully those days are gone.
Macca always said he loved the club even when I chatted with him at a few Edgy games.
All of them absolute legends of the club.
Funny, I was at dinner tonight with family and some family friends- all 5 of us were at that “f**king bullshit” NYE game (it was brought up because family friend asked me about ticket sales for the GF, then turned to her husband and said they could go, to which I reminded her he said he didn’t want to go again after that NYE 2018 shit show).

Made me think again of how far this club has come in 5 years, as I maintain that was the lowest point in the club’s history, and my lowest moment as a supporter of this club.

marinermick

Funny, I was at dinner tonight with family and some family friends- all 5 of us were at that “f**king bullshit” NYE game (it was brought up because family friend asked me about ticket sales for the GF, then turned to her husband and said they could go, to which I reminded her he said he didn’t want to go again after that NYE 2018 shit show).

Made me think again of how far this club has come in 5 years, as I maintain that was the lowest point in the club’s history, and my lowest moment as a supporter of this club.

This game was definitely the bottom

Ironbark

In all my years that is the only CCM game I haven't watched
Being NYE I had other plans and intended to watch the replay. Until I read about the game and decided not to put myself through it

LFCMariners

The 8-2 drubbing by Nix a few weeks later tops it for me. Shaun was pretty much giving tickets away and we only got 3,500, so toxic were we.

A week later we beat scum in Staj's first game and the long upward journey leading to Saturday had begun
That game was funny, as the Scum had their standalone record for biggest thrashing of CCM erased just a year later, by the league’s most inoffensive team. As I said in the game thread, getting destroyed by the Nix is like getting raped by Big Bird. Awful and comical at the same time.

Josho Howe

I thought at the end a point that Rosey made was a good and accurate one and is definitely something l and am sure others have noticed in Bay 16. A new generation has come in with kids between 10-18 seeing the success the club has had on the field with locals making it into the first team and them thinking there's no reason that they can't do the same thing. Parents had their favourite players and now their kids have their role models like Nis, Balard, Steele, Faz. Steele the best example obviously as a kid watching the last GF, now has the chance to play in one.

I think it makes the possibility of winning this weekend even more special as it'll give younger people the chance to experience what winning a Grand Final is like. I remember the game and the parade as an 18 year old and l want it again at 28. So honestly, l have gone from l am happy to overachieve and be there, but now l am hungry for us to win and l am sure the squad feels the same.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred