• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The official all-purpose trolling bogan scum thread

MrCelery

Definitely NOT a fan of Harper for what he did to the Breakers, but this is gold!

"... the Mariners, whose fans, by the way, will now have to find a new ditty because “no one likes us … and we don’t care” has been made redundant, comprehensively. Unless of course one happens to be a Newcastle fan, who collectively sit stewing in a mixed pot of envy and jealousy."

I dare say he is one of them.

The Resurgence of the Central Coast Mariners

midfielder

Close them down. Get Canberra in
No, its a pity, they are in such chaos.... the Hunter / Newcastle is one of the few Football heartlands in Australia, and maybe the only area that has always received a lot of and good media... and its history from Rose Bubs, KB United, Breakers etc.... is impressive...

First they lost their stadium, then came Con and then came Nathen....

TBH, the team I dislike the most and their fans as well is SFC...

The Jest are being bled by WSW.... I do hope they come out of it ... just to beat them ... but I don't want em gone... or a basket case...

marinermick

No, its a pity, they are in such chaos.... the Hunter / Newcastle is one of the few Football heartlands in Australia, and maybe the only area that has always received a lot of and good media... and its history from Rose Bubs, KB United, Breakers etc.... is impressive...

The Jest are being bled by WSW.... I do hope they come out of it ... just to beat them ... but I don't want em gone... or a basket case...

Nah, f**k ‘em

turbo

Get rid of Perth while we're at it. Either that or make them play at a reasonable time for the civilised side of the country.
Worst take. The Perth late games are a great excuse to stay up and see more A league.

As for Newcastle the A league can't afford to ditch an area that has decent support. For a long time they were drawing the most crowd per capita for their area. The league is already expanding to bring in Canberra and likely Auckland. I'm not sure I see a replacement option bringing more through the gates than the jets would once their ownership gets resolved.

FFC Mariner

No - f**k those guys and their piss throwing inbred fans.

Tevor

This is terrible news, he was shit, they might get someone good next! I was also very disappointed to see their keeper Duncan depart, I'd have loved him to stay.
Don’t worry that job is a poisoned chalice until they get an owner which seems to be very difficult to obtain. You could tell this season he was at his wits end with the club. I doubt they will attract anyone decent unless a new owner turns up.

turbo

Don’t worry that job is a poisoned chalice until they get an owner which seems to be very difficult to obtain. You could tell this season he was at his wits end with the club. I doubt they will attract anyone decent unless a new owner turns up.
He wasn’t exactly complimentary in his all access appearances. Basically said the facilities are shit and he’s making do as best he can.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami