• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The official all-purpose trolling bogan scum thread

booney

Just read that Jets have signed Eli Babalj ,the giant ex-Socceroo,Melbourne Heart(City) ,Adelaide United and Roar striker.He also played or more likely benched in the Netherlands,Czech Republic and Thailand.Looked impressive and was touted as the next Viduka but never really fired and was injury prone.Papas might get him going but likely his best days( which were only so so) are behind him.

Corsair

Just read that Jets have signed Eli Babalj ,the giant ex-Socceroo,Melbourne Heart(City) ,Adelaide United and Roar striker.He also played or more likely benched in the Netherlands,Czech Republic and Thailand.Looked impressive and was touted as the next Viduka but never really fired and was injury prone.Papas might get him going but likely his best days( which were only so so) are behind him.
How the F have they signed so many players? Surely they must be over cap and where all the money come from anyway?

midfielder

How the F have they signed so many players? Surely they must be over cap and where all the money come from anyway?
They are being funded by WSW, MCity and either SFC or MV.... the club is for sale but these three clubs stepped in rather than let a club go broke...

turbo

I doubt they're over but not running on fumes. For the 'investors' running the club I think the theory would be they'll outlay a bit more and have more chance of recouping funds with a team thats decently supported.

Also they've cut a lot of dead wood that was probably on more than they should have been regardless of their financial situation.

Tevor

I doubt they're over but not running on fumes. For the 'investors' running the club I think the theory would be they'll outlay a bit more and have more chance of recouping funds with a team thats decently supported.

Also they've cut a lot of dead wood that was probably on more than they should have been regardless of their financial situation.
Agree, a lot of journey men signings so haven't splashed mega bucks. Good opportunity for Papas and I think they will be better than the last few seasons and that is important to make the F3 derby a better spectacle IMO.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami