• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Volunteers needed for this weeks tifo.

fish

Were taking the tifo display to a new level this week and need 6 volunteers to carry it out.

You will be out of the Bay for half an hour before the game.

Interested parties post your name here, much appreciated.

IT WILL BE THE BIGGEST AND BEST YET :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead:

Gav...

hey i am up for a challange put my name down i am newbie so up for anything  :eek:verhead:

fish

The volunteers will simply be handing the additional streamers out.
Nothing to involved just a little time thats all.

MrCelery

DJ said:
Alicia said:
Hmmm.........what does it involve??

It will mainly be handing out streamers and co-ordinating the tifo
fish said:
The volunteers will simply be handing the additional streamers out.
Nothing to involved just a little time thats all.

Boring work.  Bugger. I was hoping for something with some pizzazz, girls in skimpy outfits, fireworks, et al.

Jeff (LouMacari)

a tifo is a visual display of some kind at the footy. (originating from europe)

So the streamers or lots of flags or big banner etc etc is a 'tifo'

dibo

adz said:
marinermick said:
forever_yellow said:
streamers are a tad poxy

what do you suggest as an alternative champ?

testing my psychic powers as to what the reply might be.....

(highlight this to read) --- flares ---

sorry boys, he met my friend:

banstick_lg.jpg

for a pretty poor impersonation of a mariners fan.

this fella was posting 'reports' of racist abuse in our crowd, and then going on the scum forum and posting that racism had been reported in our crowd by our fans...  ::)

poor effort, banstick between the eyes.

adz

Staff member
wow that was a sneaky bugger then....

but are you sure that is the ban stick? looks more like the ugly stick and that dude has hit himself a few too many times with it...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred