• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Who do we want to coach us

Who do you want

• Monty

Votes: 23 45.1%
  • Hutch

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Ben Cahn

Votes: 26 51.0%
  • Other

Votes: 8 15.7%

• Total voters

scottmac

Suspended
I f**king hope I get proved wrong. Again. Monty knows a fair few of these guys through academy and what not and that previous relationship while great as an assistant could spell trouble as a gaffer. Will he have the guts to make the big calls on these guys?

style_cafe

It`s good news having Monty as the Gaffer.
He never backed down in his playing days and gave his all for our team.
For him to be our first player to transition through the club to the coaching role is a tremendous honour and testament to his dedication to our club.
We all need to get behind him now and show our support ... :popcorn:

style_cafe

midfielder

I have mixed feeling... not that I think he is not up for it... but is it two years to early...

But kinda does make recent signing make sense.

Ozhammer

My only concern is that if it goes balls up we lose Monty from the club all together way too soon.
I honestly can’t see him ballsing it up, he has too much ambition, honesty and work ethic. Given what Staj was able to do with the team last season, I can only see Nick taking things further in an upward direction this time around.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami