• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Who do you want to face in Semis?

Who do you hope is the Mariners' opponents for the Semis?

• FC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scum

• Roar

• Total voters

bjw

bjw
If its Sydney or Newy then those will be two HUGE matches..
but I think it'll be us V QLD, first leg played away, second leg at home- no sure which one it will be- major or minor semi

promdi442

Timmah said:
The question says it all... who would you rather see us play in the semis?

It doesn't matter who we meet in the semi final but I would like to see us PLAY 90 minutes of football not the nonsense that has been going on the last few weeks. Will it happen? It depends how hungry they are. Last night there were a few who didnt live up to their billing.

Aloisi and Danny didnt stick around on the field last night to sign autographs. I wonder how the dressing room was after he game. I hope ALL players have a good look at themselves after that game there needs to be some changes in their own attitude as well as some changes on the field.   

Jesus

Jesus
My brother saw aloisi after the game conversing with a fan in fluet spanish. He thought it was awesome.

I want to see us play bling, assuming breeze is not the ref.

dibo

i'd like to win the league and play qld in brisbane on the australia day weekend - potentially the best away trip ever.

skilbeck

I want to take it to Sydney first up. They are the team in form atm and I want to bring it on from the start. They are deserving of a good sound beating

bjw

bjw
Prob wont be able to get to QLD, but deffinantly go to the kendall (are U/18's allowed there??)

Deej

Don't care who we face personally, voted for scum thou as it will give the players a chance to get some revenge.........gotta beat the best to be the best thou!

Mariner Girl

I voted for Qld because I am sure they will get 1st or 2nd. Adelaide can't beat time with a stick at the moment :eek:

The way this works is the 1st and 3rd teams get to choose if they want the 1st weekend at home or the 2nd. Same rules apply as in a cup tie, so we want the 2nd leg at HOME  :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot:

I called the FFA during the week about this and they advised me that we have already applied for the 2nd week at home.

gull

Love to beat Sydney over each of the first two legs, then on to
the preliminary final against Qld or scum at home.

mustapha_beer

I'd rather play Newcastle for 2 reasons:

(1) In an ideal world, we'd play Bling in the final and get revenge for V1 as well as the 4-5 game a few weeks ago.
(2) Games against either of the 2 other NSW teams are doable....can't see me being able to make it to Briz, even if it was a Grand Final.

Just my two bob's worth.....

Tassiemariner

Voted for the scum because of A) Revenge and B) We have a great record against them in the Finals Series.

Qld in the Grand Final would be nice.

bjw

bjw
Home GrandFinal- vs Newcastle, we win through penalties... Matty scores the winning penalty.. Holland and griffiths missing theirs. How perfect. sending the Jets and Squadron home empty handed and devastated.

S

soccersensei

Incredible I want FC even more than scum on the revenge stakes. That game bit me deeply and really want to knock out bling for their damage to Heff, not too mention Owens, Hutch and Aloisi.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred