• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Who will win the promotion race....

Which team do you want to be promoted to the EPL next season?

• West Brom

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hull City

• Stoke City

• Bristol City

• Watford

• Crystal Palace

• Ipswich Town

• Wolves

• Charlton

• Plymouth

• Cardiff City

• Sheffield Utd

• Total voters

Part_Timer

Just wondering if anyone had any thoughts on it.....personally im a massive stoke fan come on you potters EPL ole'

Atomic

I suppose I should've voted for Sheffield Utd but I have a massive soft spot for Wolves :)

loyalist

RECKY said:
WEST BROM only cause my beloved Wolves are knackered

You do understand west brom vs. wolves is one of the biggest rivalrys in england?
:naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Albion for me of course
Looks like its going to happen aswell

Paolo

RECKY said:
lol
*hits forehead* And as a tottenham fan i hope arsenal win the title ::)

[size=5pt]Note: I was being sarcastic as i really want arsenal to burn in hell[/size]

dibo

forzamariners said:
RECKY said:

You do understand west brom vs. wolves is one of the biggest rivalrys in england?

Albion for me of course
keensy said:
RECKY said:
lol

[size=5pt]Note: I was being sarcastic as i really want arsenal to burn in hell[/size]

isn't is a bit... plastic to just slavishly follow the path of certain set rivalries?

:popcorn:

Paolo

I wouldn't want to be labeled as plastic fan so i have changed my opinion, i wish for arsenal to win the epl, jets to win the a-league, england to win the ashes and new zealand to win the bledisloe cup. I wish my rivals all the best

dibo

keensy said:
I wouldn't want to be labeled as plastic fan so i have changed my opinion, i wish for arsenal to win the epl, jets to win the a-league, england to win the ashes and new zealand to win the bledisloe cup. I wish my rivals all the best

thash better. :piralaugh:

FFC Mariner

Voted for Sheff Utd as they were cheated out of their EPL spot by Wet Spam last season.

We, on the other hand, have no one to blame but ourselves.......................

loyalist

oapr81.jpg

Albion fans rip a flare as they celebrate more or less securing promotion

RADINHO

Pos Team           Pts
1 WBA             77
2 Stoke City   75
3 Hull City     72
4 Bristol City     71
5 Watford           69
6 Crystal Palace   68
7 Ipswich Town 65
8 Sheffield Utd   63
9 Wolves             63
10 Plymouth   61
11 Charlton   61
12 Burnley             61
13 Cardiff City   60
14 QPR             58
15 Preston        55
16 Blackpool   53
17 Coventry City 52
18 Norwich City 52
19 Barnsley   52
20 Leicester City   51
21 Southampton    50
22 Sheffield Wed 49
23 Sc**thorpe 42
24 Colchester   37

WBA look good so far

And hull city have Jay Jay Okocha

Kareem

sheff utd was my choice- our new sister club...
but i like Hul City- JJ Okocha + Garcia = a soft spot for me

Bear

Dose anyone else find it funny that since leaving Australia, every team that Nicky Carle has played for has done rubbish? (EDIT: WHILST he has played there. Bristol have won 1 in the last 8, they were doing great before he came along)

Come on Hull, Bridges for EPL lol

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
dibo said:
forzamariners said:
RECKY said:

Albion for me of course
keensy said:
RECKY said:
lol

isn't is a bit... plastic to just slavishly follow the path of certain set rivalries?

:popcorn:

I didnt know I was being plastic...there ya go..haha

Aden

I voted for Plymouth even though i know they have no chance  but its where  my background is from so therefore support them but besides that i would love to see Hull in there as  JJ Okocha is my favourite player of all time !!! and best african player of all time in my opinion

RADINHO

Aden said:
i would love to see Hull in there as  JJ Okocha is my favourite player of all time !!! and best african player of all time in my opinion

Okocha what a player  :vhappy: what skill  :eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swptzrAb3as

Tassiemariner

Jay-Jay Okocha = GOD.

Marquee signing :p

Hull City i hope go up with Bristol as i have a soft spot of for Gary Johnson (The Manager) as he guided Yeovil to 2 promotions and a FA trophy win in 5 years

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred