• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Wk 11 Other games

true believer

gee harper was gutless to ! saying it's always gunna happen.
but when your caught flat out diving with no repercussions .
that's being complicent with a major blight on the game
shame ffa shame

turbo

He won’t stop until he’s punished for it, bloke has form and keeps getting benefit of the doubt. MRP needs to sanction him but really he should have copped a red.

I had a soft spot for Adelaide as they tend to be entertaining if nothing else but Mauk is leading the charge to kill that off.

Will say they are much better for having Goodwin back.

Huddo

No word of a lie I will turn up in red dickies at the next home game vs Adelaide game, deadly serious, May as well cheer on Mauky Micham as a diving partner than boo his excellent attempts.
Its unaustralian not to cheer on a champion

Wombat

He won’t stop until he’s punished for it, bloke has form and keeps getting benefit of the doubt. MRP needs to sanction him but really he should have copped a red.

I had a soft spot for Adelaide as they tend to be entertaining if nothing else but Mauk is leading the charge to kill that off.

Will say they are much better for having Goodwin back.
Goodwin is quality.

Huddo

Really starting to resent the Adelaide draw, they now have MV, then the Scum again, and finally the mid table giants Sydney FC.
Whilst we get the 2 strongest teams in the next to weeks, then $hity away, and finally we get a crack at Victory (when brebner is probably gone). I know the draw can't be helped, but its still shit.

Huddo

Brissie up 1-0, it's an even match pretty good hi tempo match, quite appealing to watch. Danzakis skills are next level. Goal was a redmayne special.

turbo

Who's in? Poppa (And his kids)?
Kean possibly. Popa or Muscat would be better but I think they would benefit most from Popa laying down some decent defensive foundations and building on that. For years Victory have done as little as possible at the back and in DM. Preferring to spend their riches on flashy attackers with mixed results.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred