• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Wk 14 Other Games

Huddo

Fri - 7:05pm - Yoshi's Boys vs The Carl Robinson A-league Dream team.
Sat - 5:05pm - Redcliffe Dolphins vs a Cardinal Direction United.
Sat - 7:10pm - Top of the League vs the Line Crossers.
Sat - 9:10pm - The Other Western Club vs the (11th placed) Scum.
Sun - 4:05pm - The Wellingong Fire Chickens vs the Campbelltown Heifers.
Sun - 6:10pm - Red Louganis vs the Graham Arnold Geriatric Reunion Spectacular (omitting Graham Arnold)

Last edited:

Pirate Pete

Never before have I prayed for a result, but I will be praying for the draw on Friday
With some red card and missed penalties and kicking shit out of eachother.

Oh yeah, and dodgy VAR decisions.

Last edited:

Pirate Pete

I think The Carl Robinson A-league Dream team are doing what we tried to do the other night.

Good goal by the $ity franchise.
Would love to see the coaches have a go at eachother.
Strangely enough no bookings. Staj must still be leading the board for coaches booked.

turbo

I think WSW looked a bit better than us against City but they came out worse and still got steam rolled. Will say City started to tire 70m onwards, they’re very fit but was a big ask on a short turnaround.

Ozhammer

The WSW tonight result kind of provides some perspective on our result I believe, we weren’t great but we only conceded two off the back of a very disrupted preparation in the week leading up to the game. Also, the boys should have had a penalty and Griffiths could easily have own goaled, so a draw could have happened albeit I’m not suggesting it would have been deserved.

pjennings

The WSW tonight result kind of provides some perspective on our result I believe, we weren’t great but we only conceded two off the back of a very disrupted preparation in the week leading up to the game. Also, the boys should have had a penalty and Griffiths could easily have own goaled, so a draw could have happened albeit I’m not suggesting it would have been deserved.

I just look at it and think that was the only team that we have not 'competed' against. At this stage they look unstoppable for the plate EXCEPT what happens when GA picks his 34 man Socceroos squad. Even with OS players being considered Nabbout and JMac seem certain picks with a few others very likely. The Socceroos squad will leave mid May for the qualifying hub and not return until after June 15 and then have 14 days quarantine. Effectively the squad will miss the last 5 rounds and the finals.

Before Nabbout and Griffiths they looked ordinary having played 6 games for 6 points. since then 6 games for for 18 points scoring 20 and conceding 3.

Pre Nabbout/Griffiths first 6 games - with them the next 6 games

TeamMPWDLGFGAGDPTS
First 66204610-46
Last 666002031718
MCI1280426131324

If Nabbout and JMac go will they look ordinary again?

true believer

i thought on tonight on a dry pitch we're a better chance of matching them.
with the deluge it effectively wiped out nizzy and dds .also to some extent urena .
$ity clearly are the best players money can buy . but not the little team that could

Ozhammer

I swear the Fox commentators are on some sort of dare/bet cos now a few of them are on Bozza’s ‘no doubt about that’ bandwagon. :headbounce:

Melange

Just saw the Jest line up, Yuel on the bench. I'd have him starting ahead of the snake every day of the week.

Tevor

Last night good old Aspro with two yellows in the first half hour, that’s pretty poor by him and put his team under huge pressure. Scum missed more opportunities than us so makes me feel better.

Then the Fire Chickens and Cows. Not much of a game seems the free flowing scoring Chickens have hit a speed bump. Any game with the Cows is just boring.

Will be interesting to see how Divealaide go, quick turn around with travel for them on Thursday. Hope this is a hard game for them.

Tevor

Reds have put a lot into this game, SFC with one on the worst conversion rates are living up to their season so far. Thursday now a top on the table clash.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami